most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: at the thread turn. Yeah Ren and Stimpy was gross when I was a kid, couldn't get into it.

It's amazing that that was a show that was marketed FOR KIDS!!! The amount of fukkery in that show was crazy!

I keep hearing people talk about Rocko's Modern Life, but I never watched it :whoo:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yeah i fukks with Rocko's Modern Life, never got into Ren and Stimpy tho..thought it was gross lol.

Ren and Stimpy was da GOAT growin up. I remember hopin we aint have go to church because dat shyt used to come on Sunday Mornings on Nick when i was a youngin along wit da rest of da line up.

Lil nikka be layin in da bed tryin not to make A fukkIN SOUND so i dont wake up anybody else n constantly checkin da clock to see if we sleep past da time to get up n get ready. :lolbron:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Just some words on a messageboard. You don't need to know who I am ya fukking weirdo. :beli:

Yet you are trying to and think you know who I am. Dumbass. Always following me around quoting me and shyt tryna beef.

OH YOU HATE ME!?!?!?!
i3nFjckbLlz4.gif

Wait.... WHO ARE YOU AGAIN??!?!?!
ifeHx7hDSTMmk.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i'll disagree, there's many blacks raised in steady two parent homes in the burbs. they do not associate with black culture on any level and are more likely to gravitate towards whites. strong steady two parent families produce offspring thats often incompatible with the offspring of single mothers.

i just don't like the new breed of black women thats completely faking the funk. denying their past, acting totally different in efforts to get white men, and generally treating their own race of men with the MOST disrespect in efforts to gain acceptance. these people use fall the hardest when they get their "****** wake up" call

I agree

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

Yet you are trying to and think you know who I am. Dumbass. Always following me around quoting me and shyt tryna beef.

OH YOU HATE ME!?!?!?!
it9UCc4Kvimxf.gif

Wait.... WHO ARE YOU AGAIN??!?!?!
ifeHx7hDSTMmk.gif

Let this shyt go goddammit, we're talking about cartoons now :beli: