most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No, they don't want your threads there either. I'll lock them up and send them to the vault. But we're talking cartoons now. Let us cook.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
When they brought back Ren and Stimpy and made them gay. :scusthov:

John K. and Spumco tried to re up dat shyt years after dey got da boot from Nick but it turned out to be pure :flabbynsick: and :wrist:

I also remember when dood tried to make a comeback wit dat Ripping Friends joint on Fox Kids but dat ish got cancelled too.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
image27958.jpg

John K. was wildin. :huhldup:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
problem is they're not interested in black males who like the same activities. there's usually two types of these black women, black women who grew up in the burbs, and generally aren't faking it.

and a bunch of fake ass broads who are only interested in certain activities because of the race of men they're trying to attract.

It's annoying as fukk to have your act together and still get turned down on some superficial bullshyt like that because you feel like all that hard work was for nothing. But if some bytch is so shallow and narrow-minded because she can't get over some shyt like that, there are 3 more unlike her that are willing to give you a chance any day of the week, provided that you're a good-looking guy with something to offer.

If all else fails, there's always the upper-middle class liberal white girls that want to "expand their horizons" and date someone from another culture. :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL You couldn't be more wrong. My parents have been married for 27 years and my dad is a doctor.

Sorry breh...you guessed wrong. :stylin:

He just taught his daughters to have standards and not settle.

Honestly, like I said before I do think they would be engaged to Black men right now, if more Black men their age in their professions were willing to get married in their twenties.

It has nothing to do with race in that case.

:lolbron:

This the biggest bunch of BS I've ever heard. Don't know where you're from, but I got a shytload of professional black acquaintances that got married to their wiz between 24-27. Hell my sister is a 23 year old RN and she is engaged to her 23 year old boyfriend who is already a CSR at a bank.

Down south young black professionals get married all the time.

Now staying married is something totally different:birdman:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
However, the only that has ever made me truly consider dating out is the hate that is spewed online by black men toward black women.
I say this a lot but I the hate towards black women from black men online, and on this site, is highly exaggerated. Only a few dudes on here actually express negative views of black women, but they just happen to be the most vocal about so it seems like more have those opinions. Don't let a small, loud group distort what's actually going on.
thing is that type of black man in his 20's is rarer than a golden unicorn. hell that kinda black man in his 30's is still rare. so good for them for finding a white\other man with morals to lock them down/hold them down EARLY.
This is absolutely incorrect.
i'm just saying it's RARE thanx to popular media that has made being that type of black male something that's considered "corny" and "weak".
You have a point that the media plays a role, but your original claim is still wrong. Its interesting that you acknowledged the media's influence though.