most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was he unemployed? If he didn't have a job then I can understand having to move back temporarily...but he should still have strong career potential when the economy swings around....or was he just set on staying there indefinately? I know there's dudes here that brag about staying home in their 20's and "stacking paper" etc.

unemployed :smh:

He just lived with his moms and for some reason, despite being smart and having a degree, decided he'd rather live with his mother and not work??

I don't understand it. I still don't understand it to this day.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

No idea who you are. Trying to attack me is a good way to get fame on here though so smart of you to try. :jawalrus:

images

Snap them fingers guuuurrrlll

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just re-read your sisters lost :snoop:

let me guess no real BLACK father at home:manny:

LOL You couldn't be more wrong. My parents have been married for 27 years and my dad is a doctor.

Sorry breh...you guessed wrong. :stylin:

He just taught his daughters to have standards and not settle.

Honestly, like I said before I do think they would be engaged to Black men right now, if more Black men their age in their professions were willing to get married in their twenties.

It has nothing to do with race in that case.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You guys can always go to st0rmfr0nt together...or some hockey forums...oh wait you get off on your self righteous c00nery...by all means.:pacspit:
I think the funniest thing is that the cop out is always ":umad:" when proven wrong/to be undesireable :pachaha:

Like, why would anyone else be mad that you can't find someone of that group to want you like that? :heh:

It's really like a jump off telling a dude he is mad because he won't wife her up. Nah, :umad:, which is why you have your "complaint". :mjpls:

You don't call customer service to complain because you got everything you wanted :mjpls:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
LOL You couldn't be more wrong. My parents have been married for 27 years and my dad is a doctor.

Honestly, like I said before I do think they would be engaged to Black men right now, if more Black men their age in their professions were willing to get married in their twenties.

hear hear :cheers:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I'm not getting down on Black men here tho. :scusthov:

Not every man is the same, white or black. I've met plenty of white men I wouldn't want within 15 miles of any of my sisters.

oh for sure like i said ...chess not checkers. that goes for men no matter the race. sounds like your sisters got it right tho. :hula:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I bet Your sisters don't like the black men that are willing to get married at a young age. Most black women want perfection from black men but often Accept mediocrity from white or non black men

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet Your sisters don't like the black men that are willing to get married at a young age. Most black women want perfection from black men but often Accept mediocrity from white or non black men

Mediocrity?

I think you have a lot of complexes.

I've met the guys and they seem fine. No personality issues, don't beat them, go to work everyday, are supportive of their careers, etc...

The fact is, culturally I think *some Black men expect a lot different from women, the same way Asian men and White men do...

It all comes down to what you want out of a partner.

Why are you so down on your sistas?

I don't understand why people can't date who they want :childplease: I understand disliking people that c00n and won't even touch a black gal/guy because they have some self hating complex shyt...

But otherwise? Do your own thing...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

some people are down on their sisters because they actually want them

a lot of us don't want to date cacs to avoid fixing the complex issues within our own race/communities.

you don't seem to mind the idea of your grand children being green eye, dirty blonde haired cacs, so hey :manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Mediocrity?

I've met the guys and they seem fine. No personality issues, don't beat them, go to work everyday, are supportive of their careers, etc...

The fact is, culturally I think *some Black men expect a lot different from women, the same way Asian men and White men do...

I don't understand why people can't date who they want :childplease: I understand disliking people that c00n and won't even touch a black gal/guy because they have some self hating complex shyt...

are your sisters

fat
thick
chubby
slim
fit
athletic
skinnny

which one...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mediocrity?

Very few black women date white men without c00n reasons