Mortal Kombat 20th Anniversary Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:deadmanny: Worst feeling ever is when your people are excited about something and talking about it on the playground and you have no sense of context and you're left out

Reminds me of that Recess episode "Me No Know" when Vince couldn't see that slapstick comedy and everyone else in school did :mjcry:. But he was watching the playoffs so Vince was still a true nikka
IregJlc.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Reptile fight was the best imo, and i liked the Shao Khan voice over when Reptile transformed. I still can't get over how awful Annihilation was, that was the definition of going from sugar to shyt. Lastly RIP to Trevor Goddard, he made them switch Kano to Australian because he was so great.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry, Mortal Kombat movie made the cypher incomplete:huhldup:

...a 90s Kid was so Amp too, but I didn't expect it to be a Larry Holmes Garden production:francis:

I did Geek out when Scorpion and Sub-Zero came thru :cape::ninja1:, tho:jawalrus:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sorry, Mortal Kombat movie made the cypher incomplete:huhldup:

...a 90s Kid was so Amp too, but I didn't expect it to be a Larry Holmes Garden production:francis:

I did Geek out when Scorpion and Sub-Zero came thru :cape::ninja1:, tho:jawalrus:

:dame::ufdup:

If you pick Johnny Cage vs Goro on MKX Johnny will tell Goro he still owes him some sunglasses:mjlol:

:ohhh:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That reptile fight is fukking goat. My theater completely lost during that whole fight. People like "gotdamn!" During those first person view knees. And of course we went nuts for the bicycle kick. That was my first time being at the movies with people going crazy like that and I loved every second of it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That reptile fight is fukking goat. My theater completely lost during that whole fight. People like "gotdamn!" During those first person view knees. And of course we went nuts for the bicycle kick. That was my first time being at the movies with people going crazy like that and I loved every second of it.

Last time I remember an entire theater being surprised