Mortal Kombat 20th Anniversary Thread

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
Man I love this movie and I think I might be in the small group of people that likes the sequel(shytty acting and all)

I always used to get scared and hide behind the couch when the first Gordo fight came one with him and Art:mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
everything about this movie screams classic :blessed:...the perfect casting of kano & liu kang :ohlawd: the soundtrack :ahh: the soul snatching :whew: the cardboard-esque martial arts of bridget wilson :lolbron: and the swag of johnny cage :cenaswag: make for the only video game movie u can actually call good (or great imo)....only bad part was the only nicca in the movie gettin his soul snatched :mjcry:
Man I love this movie and I think I might be in the small group of people that likes the sequel(shytty acting and all)

I always used to get scared and hide behind the couch when the first Gordo fight came one with him and Art:mjlol:
:scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

You may have to leave my thread breh

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Dayum, I still remember as if it was yesterday and going with my little crew to go watch it at the theater. 13-14 year old lil ni99as all bunched up in a a little toyota, and my friend driving with no license, no insurance... I didn't care though... This was the movie to watch back in the summer of 95.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dayum, I still remember as if it was yesterday and going with my little crew to go watch it at the theater. 13-14 year old lil ni99as all bunched up in a a little toyota, and my friend driving with no license, no insurance... I didn't care though... This was the movie to watch back in the summer of 95.

And it still rocks

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
My brother sneaked me into the cinema to watch this, amazing I recently picked it up on Bluray as well.

That ending had us :ohhh::blessed::ufdup:

The sequel had us :ohhh::mjcry::scust:
When we went to see MK Annihilation the reel caught on fire in the middle of it. I should have taken that as a sign, but we got free tickets and went back to watch it again hoping it got better :snoop:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The memories. I remember when my aunt took me and my sister to the theater to see it, but it was sold out so we had to see Mighty Morphin Power Rangers instead.
:mjcry:
I didn't get to see it until it long after it was out of theaters. My moms wouldn't rent it either:wow:, so I had to catch it on HBO when I went over my granda's house.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The memories. I remember when my aunt took me and my sister to the theater to see it, but it was sold out so we had to see Mighty Morphin Power Rangers instead.
:mjcry:
I didn't get to see it until it long after it was out of theaters. My moms wouldn't rent it either:wow:, so I had to catch it on HBO when I went over my granda's house.

And now the irony is that it's on Netflix so you can watch it whenever you want and as many times as you want. It was a dope theater experience breh, it's messed up you couldn't partake

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And now the irony is that it's on Netflix so you can watch it whenever you want and as many times as you want. It was a dope theater experience breh, it's messed up you couldn't partake

The worst part though..showing up on the first day of school a few days later with all my friends talking about it..

Meanwhile I'm in the background..
rJMHjmt.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The worst part though..showing up on the first day of school a few days later with all my friends talking about it..

Meanwhile I'm in the background..
rJMHjmt.gif
:deadmanny: Worst feeling ever is when your people are excited about something and talking about it on the playground and you have no sense of context and you're left out

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
fuk a netflix, i copped the blu for 5 bucks like a year ago :win:....nvr know when the fukkboys at netflix will take it off :beli:
is this nicca rocking gangsta benjamin bratt from blood in blood out as his avatar :krs:

vatos locos forever!! :ahh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fuk a netflix, i copped the blu for 5 bucks like a year ago :win:....nvr know when the fukkboys at netflix will take it off :beli:

is this nicca rocking gangsta benjamin bratt from blood in blood out as his avatar :krs:

vatos locos forever!! :ahh:

Oh I got the blu too breh..the only way to watch Mortal Kombat