Mortal Kombat 20th Anniversary Thread

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
this movie dropped during my 7th grade year in school and alot of people had seen it, i didint get to see it because frankly that was a realy horrible time in my life for me and my small family. I eventually rented on video in early 1996 which was cool, but on the other hand when i finally watched it i was really impressed, keep in mind all the game movies of the time didint make much sense but entertained me to some extent, the street fighter movie wasnt very good, but as a youngster i enjoyed them for what they were, but the mortal kombat movie felt like the movie had came to life.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this movie dropped during my 7th grade year in school and alot of people had seen it, i didint get to see it because frankly that was a realy horrible time in my life for me and my small family. I eventually rented on video in early 1996 which was cool, but on the other hand when i finally watched it i was really impressed, keep in mind all the game movies of the time didint make much sense but entertained me to some extent, the street fighter movie wasnt very good, but as a youngster i enjoyed them for what they were, but the mortal kombat movie felt like the movie had came to life.

Came out when I was in third grade on my way to 4th:to:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And that movie came out the year i was born....but i still watched it when i became older tho.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Yep , I remember seeing this in the theaters. Movie was hyped up big time. Aside from some bad acting it was a good watch. I haven't seen it in a long time. They used to play the theme song on the radio back when it dropped.

Christopher Lambert as Raiden always bothered me, he's such a shytty actor :mjlol:
He was brilliant when you look at the sequel and Ajax from The Warriors is playing him :scust:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fight with Reptile >>>

Still haven't peeped the online series they had with Michael Jai White a few years ago. The movie sequel though doesn't exist to me, just like the Starship Trooper sequels.

Christopher Lambert as Raiden always bothered me, he's such a shytty actor :mjlol:

Lambert's made a career of playing characters while being French not even attempting to hide his accent.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The fight with Reptile >>>

Still haven't peeped the online series they had with Michael Jai White a few years ago. The movie sequel though doesn't exist to me, just like the Starship Trooper sequels.

Lambert's made a career of playing characters while being French not even attempting to hide his accent.

The online series is kinda dope. A good two seasons of it