Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
breh. let's not act silly. The majority of Egyptians do not fukk with sub-saharan Africa at all. They see themselves as Arab above all else
Meh they are more nationalist to their county than some Arab identity merchants , they just see themselves as Egyptians I grew up with a lot of them. nikkas here call me Arab and my country literally translates to Land of Blacks lmao

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Oh I see you big mad cuz this Rifian Amazigh activist in Morocco with his pale skin is something you with NEVER be without even trying.

morocco-730x438.jpg

A true NATIVE AFRICAN. :russ: It hurts don't it, panny.

You'll always just be a self hating dos panny trying hard to be accepted as an African cuz of you skin complexion.

See proud Black American dos over here don't have that problem. We're all laughing at you! lol
I never said they're not African. And don't preach to me about "self hate". There's never been a conflict over here with embracing my ethnicity and ancestry.

Ya'll internet ass muhfukkas are the ones beating yourselves up over this twisted ass belief that the problem is that we just don't love America enough.

You gotta have some serious issues to think that rejecting your heritage is a solution.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I don’t give a fukk if they’ve been in Africa longer than black Africans, they’re not black. That’s what matters to me. Im not bothered by geography. I will take AAs to my African country in a second more than Moroccans or any north african.

Unfortunately a lot of c00ns like we’ve seen in this thread crave acceptance from these non blacks more than their own.
I didn’t say they were Black but they are African, and they are Black Moroccans man lol

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
When they were giving euro cacs that work centuries ago they were Black.

But now they want to be sand cacs. So let them be cacs :mjpls:

Supper

All Star
Daps
I never said they're not African. And don't preach to me about "self hate". There's never been a conflict over here with embracing my ethnicity and ancestry.

Ya'll internet ass muhfukkas are the ones beating yourselves up over this twisted ass belief that the problem is that we just don't love America enough.

Who said anything about loving the US? I know I haven't. I love being black american and everything that comes with it.

This is about who IS African(Morroccans) and who ain't(Black Americans).

Fact is that white amazigh man is of a real native african ethnicity, practices a real native african culture, speaks a real native african language and was born and raised in a real native african country. NOT YOU and me neither.

That's because we're black americans who's whole ethnogensis happened right here in America out of the harsh conditions of chattel slavery. That makes us Americans and DOS. One of us here is at peace with that. The other one is trying to hide from that and cling to a foreign continent.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Because Europeans using pseudoscience to categorize people for the express purpose of oppressing them in the 17th Century told them Black was a 'race'.​
One of these days I hope people really question the shyt they believe in, they indirectly validate racist pseudoscience under the pretense of being “pro black”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A good chunk of Moroccans are visual representations of the moors militant nikkas dikkride ..

But now they ain’t African :dead:

lol, good point.

When the Berber are in Europe, TLR thinks they're Black and African:

This is a terrible documentary that makes no mention of the moors being black.
this forum should be littered with threads like this and threads on white enslavement in spain and italy at the hands of blacks (moors). say it loud, and repeat, repeat and repeat.
a good remedy for this sh1t is for some rich black person to sponsor a month long documentary on how the moors came through europe and turned italians from blonde hair blue eyes to dark skin, dark haired people.

watch these racist whites get in their feelings. they like to bring up slavery because they're proud that their people were able to enslave the ancestors of great human beings like martin luther king, malcolm X, the many music legends, sports legends etc. its a sense of pride for them.

u can put them in their place with a documentary on europe and watch them humble up quick.
There’s no reason to make this movie. I wish documentaries would be released about the moors influences in Italy and Spain.

All these slave movies are basically deliberate conditioning of the human mind to always attribute the image of blacks to lower class.
I think someone should hack all the popular channels in Africa and force everyone on that continent to watch a documentary on how embarrassing their attempts to mimic white people are.

And after that show documentaries of the how the moors invaded Spain/Italy and forever changed the way they looked.

Help these people gain some damn self esteem
whites wont admit that the moors were black:pachaha:
Majority of Moors were black
Moors had them begging on their knees for 100s of years:ohlawd:
Bro sometimes I think the Moors must’ve been running around absolutely TERRORIZING crackers for Black people to be getting such inhumane treatment for so long. Like there MUST be some shyt these muthafukkas done covered up within history that explains this shyt. Because its fukking insane
These white dude’s can’t take it. They can’t the face the realization of their own mediocrity. They’d rather blame any and everyone but THEMSELVES for their own failures. Because the only time in recorded history when they got SONNED (By the Moors) they have tried their best to eradicate from existence

But when the Berber are in Africa, suddenly they aren't Black or African anymore.

They’re just as black as Chinese are Indians.
nikkas really need to stop trying to claim everybody shyts embarrassing :francis:
True story

Worked with a dude from Morocco for about 2 years a few years back and I straight up asked him did Moroccans consider themselves black and he STRAIGHT UP gave me the

Told me all I needed to know

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This was the funniest one:

Before it was this way:

Jesus was a black man
The original Jews were black
The original Egyptians were black until the Arab Invasion/ Greek invasion
Majority of Moors were black

All of these can be proven. It's important to know these because knowledge of self is one of the most important characteristics of a society/ culture.

But now it's this way:

nikkas really need to stop trying to claim everybody shyts embarrassing :francis:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Who said anything about loving the US? I know I haven't. I love being black american and everything that comes with it.

This is about who IS African(Morroccans) and who ain't(Black Americans).

Fact is that white amazigh man is of a real native african ethnicity, practices a real native african culture, speaks a real native african language and was born and raised in a real native african country. NOT YOU and me neither.

That's because we're black americans who's whole ethnogensis happened right here in America out of the harsh conditions of chattel slavery. One of us here is at peace with that. The other one is trying to hide from that and cling to a foreign continent.
Fam we might both be Black Americans but we are not the same. The nerve of you talking that "self hate" shyt when your entire identity is consumed with "the harsh conditions of chattel slavery". I'm not with that shyt where we carry our identity like it's some burden of the worst to happen to us. We precede chattel slavery, survived, & it's really on us to define ourselves going forward.

I'm working with folks in various African countries on OUR behalf. If you wanna sulk in grief masked as "pride" then so be it. But don't get it fukked up when "Pannys" such as myself move & think like the warriors we are.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
A lot of them (most?) don't consider themselves Africans.

They call black african "subsharian" in a derogative way.

It's good for them. But I don't see this as an African way. And one of their players clearly said that their win was for Maghreb, Arab and Muslims.

No hate from me, but it's not 'our' win.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of them (most?) don't consider themselves Africans.

They call black african "subsharian" in a derogative way.

It's good for them. But I don't see this as an African way. And one of their players clearly said that their win was for Maghreb, Arab and Muslims.

No hate from me, but it's not 'our' win.
They’ve made it pretty clear in the past and present that they’re not African. Don’t like black Africans, but nikkas still refuse to accept it and want to claim them. Pure stupidity