More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
No offense but, I don't really care about divorce rates, that is a different story. I want to know why would 38% of hispanic men marry white women, especially when they seem to treasure their women so much, and don't like other men dating them. 38% is a HIGH number. It's confusing to me. I understand why an Asian man would do it, they are low in numbers, so they may want to blend in with the majority society, and their women are on some other shyt so they don't feel a need to stay within their group.

The only thing I can think of as to why a latin would do it is because, they see it as a come up, but why would a man think like that?. A woman yes, but a man?. It seems weird, unless they see the white women as a way to show they are making it in life?.

The bolded is what creates the initial appeal. In fact, it's what creates the initial appeal for lots of minority men that go for white girls. Latin men see it as "arriving" and having success because they have the culturally constructed status symbol of a white girl on his arm. Same reason any other minority man would want to have a white woman. I've heard the same justification from men of various groups.

The reason that I put up marriage success rates is because they're indicative of the nature of the relationship between the described people. 38% of Latin men marry white women because the relationships, at least as indicated by the statistics about divorce, are just as healthy as white/white relationships. Blending seems to come naturally and therefore the road to marriage is pretty smooth. Coupling this with the initial superficial appeal, and you've got the recipe for the statistic that you see here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Highest divorce rate is betemween black men and white women

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded is what creates the initial appeal. In fact, it's what creates the initial appeal for lots of minority men that go for white girls. Latin men see it as "arriving" and having success because they have the culturally constructed status symbol of a white girl on his arm. Same reason any other minority man would want to have a white woman. I've heard the same justification from men of various groups.

The reason that I put up marriage success rates is because they're indicative of the nature of the relationship between the described people. 38% of Latin men marry white women because the relationships, at least as indicated by the statistics about divorce, are just as healthy as white/white relationships. Blending seems to come naturally and therefore the road to marriage is pretty smooth. Coupling this with the initial superficial appeal, and you've got the recipe for the statistic that you see here.

Then why don't they want other men with their women, and allow them to be happy?. Like I stated Asian men don't care due to their situation with their women, but A LOT of latin men HATE for their women to date white men, let alone a black man. Why would they want their women to be lonely, yet 38% go with white women?. That seems like a recipe for disaster for the latin community.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Then why don't they want other men with their women, and allow them to be happy?. Like I stated Asian men don't care due to their situation with their women, but A LOT of latin men HATE for their women to date white men, let alone a black man. Why would they want their women to be lonely, yet 38% go with white women?.

Blatant hypocrisy, of course. :dwillhuh:

I personally say live and let live. :manny: My dating history is pretty varied, so I would be a gigantic a$$hole to judge a Latina for doing the same. I also know that I'm way more progressive than most other Latin men when it comes to this, so I get it when others have a problem with it. My three longest relationships were with a Jewish girl, a WASP blonde, and Mexican like myself, so yeah.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is about infiltrating the white race. Mixed children have white friends who will be more accepting of black people. Changing white attitudes about blacks is a positive outcome of having children with white women. I still prefer black women, but I can see how having a mixed child helps our race.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highest divorce rate is betemween black men and white women

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

I think that's because, other races of men will be more inclined to do things to make the woman happy, even when it lowers their pride, where a black man will just not go for it, and leave, or cause the women to divorce him. I notice white men put up with a lot of shyt from their women, as well as latin men, although on a smaller scale. This is not hate towards any of them so don't take it like that, it's just something I've noticed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is about infiltrating the white race. Mixed children have white friends who will be more accepting of black people. Changing white attitudes about blacks is a positive outcome of having children with white women. I still prefer black women, but I can see how having a mixed child helps our race.

nah, whites just feel braver around half breeds and treat you nikkas like this:

38149705303985865697.jpg

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
This is about infiltrating the white race. Mixed children have white friends who will be more accepting of black people. Changing white attitudes about blacks is a positive out one of having children with white women. I still prefer black women, but I can see how having a mixed child helps our race.

Your whole Mulatto agenda has me :scusthov:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I think that's because, other races of men will be more inclined to do things to make the woman happy, even when it lowers their pride, where a black man will just not go for it, and leave, or cause the women to divorce him. I notice white men put up with a lot of shyt from their women, as well as latin men, although on a smaller scale. This is not hate towards any of them so don't take it like that, it's just something I've noticed.

Asian men have a significantly higher divorce rate with white women, as well.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian men have a significantly higher divorce rate with white women, as well.

Have you interacted with Asian men?. They DO NOT like the western type of women when it comes to being a wife or mother. I definitely see why their divorce rates are high. Those two seem like complete opposites. He is usually conservative, and she is usually a more modern, American type of woman. The Asian women who marry out seem to be more like white women, which is probably why they marry outside of their race. They don't want the traditional way of life for an Asian woman.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't see the issue. Let people date/marry/fucc whatever race the choose. If a black dude falls in love with a white chick, then it is what it is. It has no adverse effect on my life. Let people cook :manny:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Have you interacted with Asian men?. They DO NOT like the western type of women when it comes to being a wife or mother. I definitely see why their divorce rates are high. Those two seem like complete opposites. He is usually conservative, and she is usually a more modern, American type of woman. The Asian women who marry out seem to be more like white women, which is probably why they marry outside of their race. They don't want the traditional way of life for an Asian woman.

True, true.