More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
This is about infiltrating the white race. Mixed children have white friends who will be more accepting of black people. Changing white attitudes about blacks is a positive outcome of having children with white women. I still prefer black women, but I can see how having a mixed child helps our race.
:dwillhuh:

This dude is unreal. :whew:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I just don't feel that white women are loyal...they do there own men really dirty. I would rather marry a Latina or Asian because they understand loyalty better than white women IMO.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could agree with your statement and proposal. But the problem is that the majority of y'all mixed nikkas still end up with WM, even if there are exceptions like you otherwise.

How do you know the majority of mixed blacks end up with whites? I think it's the other way around. The black men who date whites tend to be the most chocolate (pause).

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
smh.gif

Lol Wow yall should sit back and listen to yourselves. Sounding like the black st0rmfr0nt right now.

Why should the color of your skin determine your happiness? If they are happy let them live.

For real breh, AAs swear up and down they're not racists then you read threads like these. Best thing is that they still cling to the retarded reasoning that "How can i be racist when I'm Black!" :russ:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Yeah, we gon be Brazil 2.0. Which is the best thing especially for the bytches.

:stylin:
:myman: Snow bunnies >>>>> Black Beasties
I'm not even gonna lie.. I think white women are the most beautiful women in the world. :yeshrug:

I would never wife a white women over a sister though.
As far as a facial standpoint, I'm dead serious. :yeshrug:

I just know some dude is going come in here and post a bunch of mixed black girls though. :yeshrug:
That sweet white nectar is so :ohlawd:

:beasties: We off that :mjpls:
From what I understand, some black men are on a mission to further the race, by infiltrating the white race...I'm cool with that.
70% is low...and the number plummets every decade. Plus 50% of black women will never be asked to marry by anyone
It will give em better butts, t*ts, and better facial features tho.

So basically white bytches out here winning? everybody want a white girl at the end of the day

brittany_daniel_and_keenen_ivory_wayans_QT84v.jpg

1272661.jpg

gty_eddie_murphy_paige_butcher_nt_121107_wblog.jpg

wenn3274780.jpg

Was going to say the same. A lot of black men in Texas are married to Latinas. i wouldn't be surprised if 40% of black men that got married in 2008, married non-black women. Black dudes just don't marry black women at a high rate...they knock em up and leave them most of the time. If it is 22% for white women in 2008. By 2015, it will be 25-27% and by 2020 it could be 33%. These young black boys and white girls are getting it in with each other in HS, especially in racially mixed burbs here in Houston. When I was in HS, I didn't even talk to white girls even if they were cute...I, just like my friends only messed with black girls and latinas. My first GF was Asian too.

Also, I think about the amount of black men that almost refuse to get married and are dating women of other races, having babies with them. That is happening everywhere. I don't think the US has a full grasp of the amount of mixed babies black men fathering :steviej:

2013 be on that :mjpls:
RSSbWRkz0eRoQP95RmECUseO4j7aBDZQyHBW8Xzis-H-10HRaWU7NDMgSHK8rt_PYjSQnlLafom7w-l2OO7grHnVEwmLCw=w384-h384-nc

@LadySimone
@bcrusaderw

Last edited: