More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Its crazy cause when we was young cats running through them white chicks in High School we always thought White Chicks were fun to fukk around with and to have on your team but the thought of actually wifing one was :russ:

Every since my cousin wifed a white chick whose family wasn't crazy about the idea, and then they got into it while she was saying at his mom's crib and she pressed charges on him and had him sent to jail I knew that shyt was no bueno...

White chicks are for fukkin, not wifing....
:birdman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

@marcuz

Done and served. :pacspit:

Good night people!

:ld: i just wanted to see the stats behind all bm/non-bw IR unions failing. i misread the OP's stats as well, but i stand by the %'s being significantly higher in 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Wrong. The MAIN topics I comment on in the "Race Track" are the threads started by dumbarse ninjas on this site about BLACK WOMEN. Check my resume.

This is false...as it pertains to interracial couples. There have been RECENT studies on the divorce rate...specifically involving interracial couples. Clearly these stats wouldn't date back to the 1960s because interracial marriage in many states wasn't even legal until the LATE 1960s. The numbers weren't there for these unions. :shaq2:

Negative, this is a fact. There are no "recent" studies that pertain to divorce rates of interracial relationships of the new millenium. Check the sources of the studies. The study itself is based on the the divorce rate after 10 years of marriage...that alone should clue you in to the fact that the divorce rates aren't based on "recent" marriages lo.

The stats are based on an accumulation of marriage numbers dating back to the 1960s. Today's interracial marriages have nothing to do with decades of old interracial marriages of the post-Jim Crow guilded age.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Think about how much convenient/self-imposed ignorance interracial couples have about the non-randomness in the increase of black-male/white female union Or the non-randomness in white male / asian female union. So I think it's safe to say these parents will continue to have the same nonchalant attitude with educating their seeds about race identity and race issues. So they will leave it to society to educate and condition their off springs. The offspring will choose to minimize any black identity if physically possible, we already seen the desire to distance black identity in non-mix folks

:snoop:

Mixed does not equal black, white or any other race breh. :snoop:

this identity trivia will be a big problem for the black community. As more interracial [black / white] babies are born, they will demand to be re-categorized

So since it's already funny dealing with bytches claiming slash race identities [irish/asian/indian/pakistani/afro-cuban/afro-american] to distance themselves from being view as a typical black person

AND

experiencing how humans are quick to align themselves with concepts/ideologies/stereotypes that they believe validates their superiority over another human, I predict mix folks will politically/socially and economically distance themselves from the black community. We already seen it pre-civil rights, post civil rights and so why not in the future

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
seems that yall and those cacs over at st0rmfr0nt havesomething in common judging from this thread :mjpls:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I think that black people and Mexican people in this country have a different history. Therefore there is also a very different coupling relationship dynamic between Mexicans and whites as opposed to blacks with whites. To be honest, I'm not a huge expert on this, but I think that it's safe to say that this is highlighted in the statistic that shows that white woman/Hispanic male marriages are as successful as white/white unions.

Divorce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess that there isn't as distinct of a racial/ethnic barrier as there is with black man/white woman coupling. This study also showed, however, that ethnic women marrying white men had little to no effect on the rate of divorce. Something that I found really interesting, though, was that white male/black woman marriages are staggeringly successful. Even more so than white/white marriages.

:ohhh: :whew:

Anyway, I think that the comfort with and affinity for white people in the Hispanic community leads to pursuit of and a high success rate with white people, and therefore the interracial marriage rate is high. The only thing I can't explain by pitting it this way is the lack of success that Asian husband white wife marriages have, as I know that Asians are known to exhibit similar traits.

:lupe:

No offense but, I don't really care about divorce rates, that is a different story. I want to know why would 38% of hispanic men marry white women, especially when they seem to treasure their women so much, and don't like other men dating them. 38% is a HIGH number. It's confusing to me. I understand why an Asian man would do it, they are low in numbers, so they may want to blend in with the majority society, and their women are on some other shyt so they don't feel a need to stay within their group.

The only thing I can think of as to why a latin would do it is because, they see it as a come up, but why would a man think like that?. A woman yes, but a man?. It seems weird, unless they see the white women as a way to show they are making it in life?.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
How can you say 70% is low yet you're boasting about 14% and 25%? Plus, BM have the lowest interracial marriage rate of any other male minority.

Majority of marriages will end in divorce so never marrying versus being divorced? I don't really see what makes one better than the other.

Apparently, you want to shame black women so ill just let you continue.

who's boasting snookums?

I said, that if 14% of black men are married to white women....then by my own estimate...roughly 5-10% are married to women who aren't white or black (non-black hispanics,Asians and others)...putting a rough estimate of black men at 25% married interracially...give or take.

Keep in mind...those are marriages...that doesn't include the high number of cohabitations, baby mommas or anything else to women of all races except black....

All in all, what it boils down to is a tremendous number of black men choosing not to gene swap with black women.

Now 70% of black men who are married are married to black women...but the historical trajectory of that number if falling. By 2020 that number will be even smaller while the number of unmarried/unwanted black women continues to sky rocket.... 10 years from now you'll be saying "hey it's still 60%":yeshrug:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically white bytches out here winning? everybody want a white girl at the end of the day

brittany_daniel_and_keenen_ivory_wayans_QT84v.jpg

1272661.jpg

gty_eddie_murphy_paige_butcher_nt_121107_wblog.jpg

http://www.celebytchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/wenn3274780.jpg

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
Think about how much convenient/self-imposed ignorance interracial couples have about the non-randomness in the increase of black-male/white female union Or the non-randomness in white male / asian female union. So I think it's safe to say these parents will continue to have the same nonchalant attitude with educating their seeds about race identity and race issues. So they will leave it to society to educate and condition their off springs. The offspring will choose to minimize any black identity if physically possible, we already seen the desire to distance black identity in non-mix folks
this identity trivia will be a big problem for the black community. As more interracial [black / white] babies are born, they will demand to be re-categorized
So since it's already funny dealing with bytches claiming slash race identities [irish/asian/indian/pakistani/afro-cuban/afro-american] to distance themselves from being view as a typical black person
AND
experiencing how humans are quick to align themselves with concepts/ideologies/stereotypes that they believe validates their superiority over another human, I predict mix folks will politically/socially and economically distance themselves from the black community. We already seen it pre-civil rights, post civil rights and so why not in the future

As long as we have Africa, we'll be alright :blessed: