More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
airdwight.0_standard_709.0.gif
.[/B]

Nah.

Kanye would beg to differ.

Oh, you mean the multi-millionaire that isn't even married to the chick that got famous for fukking on camera? Yeah, that's a truly classy lady there :russ:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Bottom line.....Black men are tired of not coming home to a nice healthy meal and a back rub.
And whoever can happily provide that, be it a Hershey Kissy-poo or a snow flake, we're gonna take it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, whites just feel braver around half breeds and treat you nikkas like this:

38149705303985865697.jpg

no white would ever treat me like this. you have something against mixed people, despite their struggle being no different than yours. it's really kind of depressing. i believe in fighting white racism with every tool at our disposal, including white women. impregnating them and inserting our black genes into their gene pool is a win for us. you call me "mixed," but i fukk with black girls at the moment, so you can't assume that the majority of mixed boys will only date white women.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
no white would ever treat me like this. you have something against mixed people, despite their struggle being no different than yours. it's really kind of depressing. i believe in fighting white racism with every tool at our disposal, including white women. impregnating them and inserting our black genes into their gene pool is a win for us. you call me "mixed," but i fukk with black girls, so you can't assume that the majority of mixed boys will only date white women. that's bullshyt.

I wish I could agree with your statement and proposal. But the problem is that the majority of y'all mixed nikkas still end up with WM, even if there are exceptions like you otherwise.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
why is this such a great thing though? the woman in the pic is ugly

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no white would ever treat me like this. you have something against mixed people, despite their struggle being no different than yours. it's really kind of depressing. i believe in fighting white racism with every tool at our disposal, including white women. impregnating them and inserting our black genes into their gene pool is a win for us. you call me "mixed," but i fukk with black girls at the moment, so you can't assume that the majority of mixed boys will only date white women.

no, fathering a black son or daughter (kw: fathering) and building a steady home for your black wife and children is a win for us. what you're talking is racial genocide IMO.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. most black men dont even marry anyways
2. most black men who want to get married do not want to marry a single mom

no offense to anyone but the only black women i see struggling to find a good black man to marry are the ones with kids out of wedlock or they are obese, stay in shape and save your first born for your husband when your married and you will find someone.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It will give em better butts, t*ts, and better facial features tho.

:facepalm: you want to become a young grandfather? LOL @ your daughter being simped to death and you fighting off mad young dudes for looking at her.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:facepalm: you want to become a young grandfather? LOL @ your daughter being simped to death and you fighting off mad young dudes for looking at her.

Their black half will give em more balls to fight back against thirsty nikkas.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Keep in mind that the divorce rate stat is based on research dating back to the 60s...

In 2008, 22% of black men married white women...they have nothing to do with the previous generation

Also, if 14% of black men are married to white women, I wonder how many are married to non-black Hispanic women, Asian women and women of other races? As is, probably close to 25% of all married black men are married interracially.

Was going to say the same. A lot of black men in Texas are married to Latinas. i wouldn't be surprised if 40% of black men that got married in 2008, married non-black women. Black dudes just don't marry black women at a high rate...they knock em up and leave them most of the time. If it is 22% for white women in 2008. By 2015, it will be 25-27% and by 2020 it could be 33%. These young black boys and white girls are getting it in with each other in HS, especially in racially mixed burbs here in Houston. When I was in HS, I didn't even talk to white girls even if they were cute...I, just like my friends only messed with black girls and latinas. My first GF was Asian too.

Also, I think about the amount of black men that almost refuse to get married and are dating women of other races, having babies with them. That is happening everywhere. I don't think the US has a full grasp of the amount of mixed babies black men fathering :steviej:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Was going to say the same. A lot of black men in Texas are married to Latinas. i wouldn't be surprised if 40% of black men that got married in 2008, married non-black women. Black dudes just don't marry black women at a high rate...they knock em up and leave them most of the time. If it is 22% for white women in 2008. By 2015, it will be 25-27% and by 2020 it could be 33%. These young black boys and white girls are getting it in with each other in HS, especially in racially mixed burbs here in Houston. When I was in HS, I didn't even talk to white girls even if they were cute...I, just like my friends only messed with black girls and latinas. My first GF was Asian too.

Also, think about the amount of black men that almost refuse to get married and are dating women of other races, having babies with them. That is happening everywhere. I don't think the US has a full grasp of the amount of mixed babies black men fathering :steviej:

This is all too common in Cali too. Especially in the Bay Area where there is no one race dominating whenever hood.