More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's prob the same percent as the 80s just that fewer and fewer nikkaz r walking down the aisle so percentage seems higher

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Was going to say the same. A lot of black men in Texas are married to Latinas. i wouldn't be surprised if 40% of black men that got married in 2008, married non-black women. Black dudes just don't marry black women at a high rate...they knock em up and leave them most of the time. If it is 22% for white women in 2008. By 2015, it will be 25-27% and by 2020 it could be 33%. These young black boys and white girls are getting it in with each other in HS, especially in racially mixed burbs here in Houston. When I was in HS, I didn't even talk to white girls even if they were cute...I, just like my friends only messed with black girls and latinas. My first GF was Asian too.

Also, I think about the amount of black men that almost refuse to get married and are dating women of other races, having babies with them. That is happening everywhere. I don't think the US has a full grasp of the amount of mixed babies black men fathering :steviej:
Interesting.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Yup I think you need to come in here and see this if you haven't already :mjpls:
I am not surprised. ..that's why I will never give dudes the satisfaction to stand in their corner...a lot of them are hypocrites an hate black women/girls. They just want to use them and discard.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You a new poster, you wouldn't get it breh :manny:
Nah breh the stuff that were said were unnecessarily cruel of bw and case in point much joke/troll has nuggest of people's belief system.

Funny the direction this site has taken since then....many dudes like to trash black women until they have no othet options.

I am supposed to believe all of these dudes were joking. Being told that men of your race will desert you and let you fend for yourself and marry non-black women is funnny to you???

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nah breh the stuff that were said were unnecessarily cruel of bw and case in point much joke/troll has nuggest of people's belief system.

Funny the direction this site has taken since then....many dudes like to trash black women until they have no othet options.

I am supposed to believe all of these dudes were joking. Being told that men of your race will desert you and let you fend for yourself and marry non-black women is funnny to you???
If I tell you I was joking and you don't believe me there's nothing I can do for you :manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The joke is in poor taste. I am sure there are things that even you don't joke about.

Do you joke about police brutality of black men?

Come on your asking nikkas that question, you should know you will get some round about answer that ultimately attacks you for asking it....

See what i did there :troll:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The joke is in poor taste. I am sure there are things that even you don't joke about.

Do you joke about police brutality of black men?
I can joke about anything :manny: You have to joke about shyt to cope with it at times