MORE AMERICANS ARE LIVING PAYCHECK-TO-PAYCHECK, EVEN THOSE EARNING MORE THAN $100,000.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:duck:

100k in NYC is a lot of money don’t let cacs lie to you I know brehs working MTA making a 100k plus and they’re living great in NYC multiple whips steady vacations all that
Exactly. I know people in NYC making less than 100k and also living pretty good.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Ya'll will understand once ya'll make 100K. If you putting money into your retirement, kids college funds, a mortgage, notes, various insurances, and ETFs you be tapped out. You basically in the same position as someone making 40K but living at home with their peoples.
Having 40k AFTER all your expenses are paid is not that bad honestly.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But it's the cities that pay 100k on average

It's a catch-22

You gotta work in the city to make 100k but everything in the city costs more

You could live in lower cost areas but then you'd be making less.

So u gotta figure which saves you more money in the long run

Also keep in mind, inflation has no favorites

So long commutes, or surviving with low pay living near to work.

American greed people :snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Like my man said earlier. If you making six figures you in the top percentile in earners, absolutely no one will sympathize with you for living in a high cost of living area and scoffing when nikkas tell you the solution is to move. I think working class towns having their home prices skyrocket and getting hit with inflation is a bigger problem then nikkas getting bread that don’t want to leave the convenience of high traffic metro areas. A lot more people have long commutes than you think to save money. These nikkas in the articles just ain’t one of em
a lot of people have long commutes and hate it. you're not going to find a person who feels great about spending 4 hours in traffic/commuting each day, leave before their kids get up and come home in time to see them go to bed. most places, you're not even saving much. people do that here in the bay, sure they may get a house 2 hours away for 800k vs 1.2M, but they then have to have a dependable car, drop prolly close to $6-700 in gas and tolls...like that $100k is being stretched check to check either way

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
U could watch a whole hbo episode by the time we get to work lol

America made the grave mistake of putting all the high end jobs and careers in cities and not in the burbs and rural areas to balance things out. Now everyone doing these savage commutes just for one aource of income to stay above poverty.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Our money just isn’t worth shyt, you know how much time it takes to even count 100k dollar by dollar, shyt it takes awhile to count even 20k, I don’t think people realize the direction we’re heading in and I don’t think they care because most people just want nothing more than to be entertained and buy everything they can think of. We’re at the point making THOUSANDS of dollars is a struggle, that’s how every countries we perceive as lower than us with great debts functions. Finna park most of the savings I can get in metals and music equipment.