MORE AMERICANS ARE LIVING PAYCHECK-TO-PAYCHECK, EVEN THOSE EARNING MORE THAN $100,000.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
America made the grave mistake of putting all the high end jobs and careers in cities and not in the burbs and rural areas to balance things out. Now everyone doing these savage commutes just for one aource of income to stay above poverty.
What's worse is when companies want workers to stop working from home

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
100k in Georgia is more than enough unless you got like 4 kids. My salary don’t feel like it should, but the fact I put my kids in private school is my choice and therefore I understand the expense is self inflicted in which my 100k don’t feel like it at all. A lot of people not being honest about they expenses. But this is America where people view luxuries as necessities. price of living has skyrocketed, so I feel for everybody except the 100+ club. It’s your choice to get that high end car and house, just like I chose thousands to go to school each month :mjcry:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
And nikkas upstate do that commute 5 days a week on that trash azz metro and save money. A lot of em do. Others also work upstate and save money. Housing cost is a bigger issue than you not saving money in NYC and LA sorry
They ain't really saving money, as explained to you, while also wasting time.

They're pouring jelly on themselves.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Like my man said earlier. If you making six figures you in the top percentile in earners, absolutely no one will sympathize with you for living in a high cost of living area and scoffing when nikkas tell you the solution is to move. I think working class towns having their home prices skyrocket and getting hit with inflation is a bigger problem then nikkas getting bread that don’t want to leave the convenience of high traffic metro areas. A lot more people have long commutes than you think to save money. These nikkas in the articles just ain’t one of em
I think that’s another issue in this country, the lack of empathy for people who aren’t doing worse than you are. We live in a land of functioning sociopaths and we wonder why virtually nothing is being done to increase the quality of living here.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
They ain't really saving money, as explained to you, while also wasting time.

They're pouring jelly on themselves.
Man shut the fck up, how you gonna explain other nikkas not saving money man wtf :laff:.

I ain’t saving my money so them nikkas ain’t either. Man wtf is that shyt. Sacrificing yo time for money is an opportunity cost. You value your time more then savings and a commuter values their money over their time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no one is talking after taxes, that's never the conversation because that means you're talking a bunch of different figures before taxes

i just conservatively broke down a $100k salary here in oakland, that shyt is check to check on a modest lifestyle. lol @ the default being M4s and jordans

But that's what I'm saying if you doing a legit 100k after taxes then you should have NO problems changing the way you live. :what: do you know how most poor people can live if they start making 100k after taxes and they had the smarts to stretch their dollars?;?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I feel like a success just off not being someone who lives check to check. Me, my parents and my brothers all still live together so the expenses are shared. I was able to quit my job last year and miss 9 months of paychecks and be totally fine living off savings ( although I ran through 25 percent of my savings ) and also I was able to get a 60 percent raise with another job.

As someone who already lives frugal and saves at least 50 percent of my income with no debt, kids or responsibilities, I have freedom in that.

Key is to get off the European individualist "I gotta make it on my own" model and pool resources together with family @Still Benefited :sas1: