MORE AMERICANS ARE LIVING PAYCHECK-TO-PAYCHECK, EVEN THOSE EARNING MORE THAN $100,000.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
gonna check how many people dap you for this but were then laughing at the article talking about women choosing to shack up together. those women got called all sorts derogatory names for simply trying to create a more financially sustainable living situation

You KNOW many of these dudes are hypocrites.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You have no idea how NYC works do you ? :mjlol:

If you want to live around nothing but cacs you’ll pay a bunch of money for some bullshyt

But if you’re not on :mjpls: timing there’s a lot spots that aren’t ridiculously priced in Brooklyn and Queens
This is the answer to 99% of the problems.

The first THREE rules of real estate:

Location, location, location

Most people could save THOUSANDS a month by moving 30 mins away. They don’t want to. They want to live where they want to live, near everything, no commute, all the amenities and have the housing market be affordable too.

It don’t fukking work like that. I watch all my friends paying quadruple my rent, because they want to stay (and complain) next to dc. Meanwhile, a 45 minute drive would have them paying $850 for a 4 bedroom house while they pay $2500 for an apt

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
been seeing a lot of scott steiner math on the coli lately

itll bring you to 70k, not 75k. Using your math would leave you with $5,800 after taxes per month, which is 1k for a month. In LA. Before the bills you left out below:

I see you leave out gas($5+ a gallon), leisure, dates, emergencies, other common bills (registration on car[registration on a $700 month car in california going to run you about $500 a year], oil changes, pay to park on street in LA or parking garages,toll fees etc). I pay $140 a month in toll fees in the bay area as example.

Well looks like just between gas, parking, oil changes and other bills that $1000 is gone.

also dont know cable/internet at $120. I pay for xfinity and my bill is $200 a month and I dont even have Starz :heh:

No netflix, spotify, hulu, gym fees.

You got it man.

shyt that's not even including a 401K, that 70K could be more 60-65 depending on your contribution