MORE AMERICANS ARE LIVING PAYCHECK-TO-PAYCHECK, EVEN THOSE EARNING MORE THAN $100,000.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
80% of America think everyone making 100k+ is living like this:
BrownBossyAnt-size_restricted.gif

IN REALITY THO:
If u got kids and want to raise them in that 2+ bedroom, garage with backyard in the suburbs with good schools near that city job that pays so much
You'll get by but it's tough to see how much is being spent each month

embarrassed-sad.gif

If u single with no kids with regular spending habits (decent car, condo, few vacations, eat out every now and then)

you're fine just not balling crazy like everyone thinks you should be since costs are up but for the most part

OffbeatIdenticalBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where in that post did it say 100k after taxes?

I was banned for months, I see youre still retarded

That's what we're talking about not my fault you can't use your brain to imagine things; That's why I said "AFTER" taxes. So that way you won't be easily confused but you are as usual. :beli:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But that's what I'm saying if you doing a legit 100k after taxes then you should have NO problems changing the way you live. :what: do you know how most poor people can live if they start making 100k after taxes and they had the smarts to stretch their dollars?;?
We are not talking after taxes. Are you plain stupid or trying to troll? Salary conversations in the media are always pre tax/gross wages. 100k after taxes is at least a $200k salary depending on state, we are not discussing people making $200k dummy

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I think that’s another issue in this country, the lack of empathy for people who aren’t doing worse than you are. We live in a land of functioning sociopaths and we wonder why virtually nothing is being done to increase the quality of living here.
Let’s flip the script, you got people making more money than you bringing up their problems. Now I offer possible solutions that people all around me do in upstate ny. Now said nikkas in the city say

“Man who da fck wanna commute :laff:

“Man where else I’m suppose to work :laff:

“The only jobs worth anything is here :laff:

What else you want me to say, these cats scoff at shyt that people all around me do to have a little more money and space and claim we hustling backwards. And want me to sympathize with em? Cmon son

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
A lot of the ones making 100k a year are living beyond their means

I’ve seen here in LA motherfukkers paying a average of $1800-$2500 in rent, got the latest 2021/22 vehicle, utilities, car insurance and college loan payment and even worse buying all these clothes and shoes and eating out everyday just so they can say they living that Hollywood life

I know NY and the bay is even worse

Definitely.

I know a chick here paying $3200 to live in a “luxury” building with a doorman and she’s in a studio. Crib is about the size of a special education short bus LOL

Her income is iffy and she freelances. Never has $ but still goes out and lives off of an AMEX. But getting a roommate and living in a less “desirable” area would cripple her perception that being here should be like Sex and the City

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We are not talking after taxes. Are you plain stupid or trying to troll? Salary conversations in the media are always pre tax/gross wages. 100k after taxes is at least a $200k salary depending on state, we are not discussing people making $200k dummy

:snoop: do you think I don't know that. I explained to that other retard before you I put "after" in my explanation...:beli: I am taking a lot of factors into this thread premise... Child care, expenses, etc etc. But please be aware of what I stated. There are actually high wage earners that do make 100k after taxes AND ARE LIVING CHECK TO CHECK!!!:comeon: and I said "after" taxes now what you gonna do about it.:birdman:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
100k in Georgia is more than enough unless you got like 4 kids. My salary don’t feel like it should, but the fact I put my kids in private school is my choice and therefore I understand the expense is self inflicted in which my 100k don’t feel like it at all. A lot of people not being honest about they expenses. But this is America where people view luxuries as necessities. price of living has skyrocketed, so I feel for everybody except the 100+ club. It’s your choice to get that high end car and house, just like I chose thousands to go to school each month :mjcry:
You’re not putting a kid, let alone kids, in private school out here on $100k, this is where some of y’all really don’t seem to grasp cost of living still wanting to blame people for “ballin”. A basic AF private school costs $20k/yr, most cost 30-60k, how does one pay for that on a $100k salary and also have a place to live :dead:

This is an amazing private school in oakland

This is a decent-good private school in Oakland

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Man shut the fck up, how you gonna explain other nikkas not saving money man wtf :laff:.

I ain’t saving my money so them nikkas ain’t either. Man wtf is that shyt. Sacrificing yo time for money is an opportunity cost. You value your time more then savings and a commuter values their money over their time.
Because it's been explained to you already. You just being ignorant.
I’m n North Carolina. I would be loving like a king off 100K lol. No kids, just the wife and I
Then you can't show me a damn thing and both sides of my family come from NC so I'm not talking out my ass lol

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
But that's what I'm saying if you doing a legit 100k after taxes then you should have NO problems changing the way you live. :what: do you know how most poor people can live if they start making 100k after taxes and they had the smarts to stretch their dollars?;?
How did you manage to make it to adulthood?

Where the did anyone say anything about 100k after taxes? The fact that making 100k doesn’t mean you’re taking home 100k needs to be explained to you… breh… do better

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Because it's been explained to you already. You just being ignorant.

Then you can't show me a damn thing and both sides of my family come from NC so I'm not talking out my ass lol
Then you can’t afford where you live. Holy shyt we in a pre recession and and everything is expensive for everyone at the moment and you upset cause you live in one of the most expensive cites in the US while people struggling on 80k in the sticks. You the ignorant/ entitled one thinking you deserve a property in a highly sought after area that’s the whole package with a short commute since you too good to travel.