'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So, there's two sides to this argument: One side has tons of evidence from multiply-attested, independent sources from all over the world for 50 years while the other side has......a fake rock, poor reasoning/logic/science acuity, youtube videos, and a LOT of tinfoil.

full

:tinfoilbrown:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
The moon landing was filmed in a studio lot case closed. Only people who been to the moon are the Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Mexicans.

*Runs out of thread hysterically like boonk gang*
"Drops Alex Jones conspiracy video link written on a piece of paper*

Yep.

And the Moors came from Mars.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So, there's two sides to this argument: One side has tons of evidence from multiply-attested, independent sources from all over the world for 50 years while the other side has......a fake rock, poor reasoning/logic/science acuity, youtube videos, and a LOT of tinfoil.

full
Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia

Ad Ignorantiam, petitio principii (begging the question), ad hominem ("it's white people science"), trash inductions... And a little bit of everything else, with an extra of bad faith. A nasty combo of pretty terrible logical skills :snoop:

They're too deep in to admit they're wrong anyway. It's about ego now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't never been with a woman but that doesn't mean you automatically assume ain't no other brothers have either. :yeshrug:

And I hate scientism. Nothing I've said in this discussion relates to scientism. You keep using words wrong.

:mjlol: weak attacks prove you a emotional creature.

Apparently your scientism is clear...you support these scientists like Gods and yet haven't showed once piece of the evidence that clearly points to going to the Moon without a doubt.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Fatboi1 said:
Breh you a alien or something your posts do not alert me also. I think YOU are the descendants of the ancient aliens that built the pyramids in Memphis Tennessee

I'm actually Giorgio Tsoukalos' hairstylist......

THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG

Don't tell nobody, though. I'm being hunted by the Bilderberg Group.​

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

full

:tinfoilbrown:

The moon landing was filmed in a studio lot case closed. Only people who been to the moon are the Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Mexicans.

*Runs out of thread hysterically like boonk gang*
"Drops Alex Jones conspiracy video link written on a piece of paper*

Yep.

And the Moors came from Mars.

Nonsense. The Moors were about to buy the Catholic Church

They still owe money to the aliens they bought the pyramids from 10,000 years ago after they colonized the Americas.

full

Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia

Ad Ignorantiam, petitio principii (begging the question), ad hominem ("it's white people science"), trash inductions... And a little bit of everything else, with an extra of bad faith. A nasty combo of pretty terrible logical skills :snoop:

They're too deep in to admit they're wrong anyway. It's about ego now.

Breh you a alien or something your posts do not alert me also. I think YOU are the descendants of the ancient aliens that built the pyramids in Memphis Tennessee

I'm actually Giorgio Tsoukalos' hairstylist......

THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG

Don't tell nobody, though. I'm being hunted by the Bilderberg Group.​

giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: weak attacks prove you a emotional creature.

Apparently your scientism is clear...you support these scientists like Gods and yet haven't showed once piece of the evidence that clearly points to going to the Moon without a doubt.
Ain't one thing you can quote me saying that's remotely scientism. I'm a devout Christian that has opposed scientism repeatedly before. You give random-ass conspiracy theorists 10x as much authority as I give scientists, cause at least I actually check their plausibility and weigh them against other knowledge while you just buy ridiculous shyt hook, line, and sinker.

And @Ill Clinton just negged me out of insecurity at killing his moon myths. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't one thing you can quote me saying that's remotely scientism. I'm a devout Christian that has opposed scientism repeatedly before. You give random-ass conspiracy theorists 10x as much authority as I give scientists, cause at least I actually check their plausibility and weigh them against other knowledge while you just buy ridiculous shyt hook, line, and sinker.

And @Ill Clinton just negged me out of insecurity at killing his moon myths. :dead:

Yet the opposite shows in this subject. You don't even have one doubt of the Moon landing. You trust all info 100%. Christian you said...how did God stop man from getting to the Heavens with Babylon but not with NASA?