Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
If you know you know
lfgXWku.png

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Can any Coli Scientists explain to me why the moon and the Sun are the same size when viewing from earth?

You're laughing like thats not a fact smh

Be dumb as fukk brehs :mjlol:

Because although the sun is much, much larger than the moon, it's very very veeeeery far away from the earth.

It's funny reading these little quotes above...
Because when I saw the first brother ask the question, I was like:what: :snoop: " the sun is much bigger, but much further away"...

Then you scroll down and see other people kinda felt the same way about the question...

Then I realized, why am I making a face and holding my head, like I'm smarter than the guy asking the question... When I'm only going to spit some information that somebody told me was true.
I've never been to space, Ive never measured the size of the moon and sun, or the distance between the 2.

I could try to build my own rocket and fly to space and find out none of that shyt is true, or maybe it is true...
But since I haven't done that... I can't be all cocky telling muthafukaz info that other people have told me (whether they are scientists or not)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk did they communicate from the moon to earth?

What radio frequency they use...

And how they didn't burn up on reentry?
:wtf:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's funny reading these little quotes above...
Because when I saw the first brother ask the question, I was like:what: :snoop: " the sun is much bigger, but much further away"...

Then you scroll down and see other people kinda felt the same way about the question...

Then I realized, why am I making a face and holding my head, like I'm smarter than the guy asking the question... When I'm only going to spit some information that somebody told me was true.
I've never been to space, Ive never measured the size of the moon and sun, or the distance between the 2.

I could try to build my own rocket and fly to space and find out none of that shyt is true, or maybe it is true...
But since I haven't done that... I can't be all cocky telling muthafukaz info that other people have told me (whether they are scientists or not)
Nah you overthinking shyt
This line of thinking is how you get football players thinking Joe Rogan knows more than actual doctors and scientists

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah you overthinking shyt
This line of thinking is how you get football players thinking Joe Rogan knows more than actual doctors and scientists

U call that overthinking bruh? :mjtf:

That's basically..."I ain't seen it, so how do I know for sure"...

If that's over thinking to you... That's scary

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U call that overthinking bruh? :mjtf:

That's basically..."I ain't seen it, so how do I know for sure"...

If that's over thinking to you... That's scary
Because we aren’t meant to know or understand everything about everything
If your mom told you the stove was hot and your dumb ass gets burnt from touching it damn guess you learned first hand but if somebody already told you sometimes you have to trust people who are more experienced than you.

Granted I get the entire “trust” aspect of believing people you don’t know it never met but at the same time some things go beyond our own comprehension and it’s a reason why we have a field of people globally who all dedicate their lives to certain industries

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Aristarchus calculated the size of the Moon in the 3rd Century BCE using calculus and geometry, but because you don't understand how the math works, that's enough cause to doubt the measurements made by every mathematician/astronomer/physicist that's ever done it for the last 2,400 years and gotten similar results?????​

:snoop: