UKVu0t8.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
1. Somehow your degree makes you an expert in space? Have you traveled to the stratosphere or Ionosphere? Do you know the temperature up there? How about the wind effect? Your bottle rocket test got shyt on real cause and effect in spheres you never been to.

2. I'm waiting on evidence of how they passed all this shyt without any issues to go to the Moon safely.

Not an expert, just someone who knows much, much more than you do. You've proven that with your questions alone.

Here, I'll give you a free chance to not look stupid. Why is it so stupid to suggest that traveling to the stratosphere or ionosphere would have been difficult for a spacecraft? What am I going to say first?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
///Vega+++ said:
At this point NASA got no other choice than livestreaming the next moon landing on youtube...

Breh, they have been LiveStreaming the shape of the Earth from the ISS for years and people STILL believe the Earth is flat.

"IT'S ALL CGI!!!!!!!"

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not an expert, just someone who knows much, much more than you do. You've proven that with your questions alone.

Here, I'll give you a free chance to not look stupid. Why is it so stupid to suggest that traveling to the stratosphere or ionosphere would have been difficult for a spacecraft? What am I going to say first?

You know more than me ...cool. You still never been to space and you support scientism.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You know more than me ...cool. You still never been to space and you support scientism.

You ain't never been with a woman but that doesn't mean you automatically assume ain't no other brothers have either. :yeshrug:

And I hate scientism. Nothing I've said in this discussion relates to scientism. You keep using words wrong.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Um what would be the different between 2 terrestrial rocks from different planets?

Earth rock would be the same as any other planet with a hard surface.

Could have just given him an "Earth" rock
Nah, the moon was probably created from something very large colliding with the Earth's surface 4 billion years ago and knocking a bunch of shyt up into orbit, so its original composition would have been drawn from the Earth's crust more than the lower layers and the minerals are not in the same percentages they are here.

But the big difference is that the moon is too small to have undergone all the shyt the Earth has gone under over the next 4 billion years. If I remember right from earth science nearly every rock you see is either igneous (formed from hardened lava), metamorphic (formed from enormous pressures under the Earth's surface of moving plates and shyt), or sedimentary (formed by deposits in the water hardened over time).

The moon has no water, it has plates but no active tectonic movement, and it has old volcanoes but they were very different and none have been active for 100 million years at least. Then add that the original composition of all of those things, even before those processes, would have been different due to the lack of material drawn from the more interior regions of the Earth.

So there are plenty of significant differences, even before you get to the part where there's no fukking petrified wood on the moon. :mjlol:

Can any Coli Scientists explain to me why the moon and the Sun are the same size when viewing from earth?
There was actually a whole thread on this. The sun is about 400x larger than the moon but it is also about 400x further away.

Why Do the Sun and the Moon Appear to be the Same Size?

Same reason you can cover someone up with your finger if they're on the other side of the field.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Nasa gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries following lunar missions in 1969 and the 1970s :gucci:

How would they bring a 100 rocks on their damn space ships:rudy:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
King Ming said:
Nasa gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries following lunar missions in 1969 and the 1970s :gucci:

How would they bring a 100 rocks on their damn space ships:rudy:

Since the Moon's gravity is only a fraction of Earth's, the rocks/soil samples didn't really have much weight until they got back to Earth. There were a total of 6 Apollo missions and they returned a total of 842 lbs. of samples. On the Moon, that same amount of samples would weigh a total of 139 lbs. The samples were stored in receptacles and cases on the ascent modules.

You can use this formula to calculate YOUR weight on the Moon: Weight on the Moon= (Weight on Earth/9.81m/s2) * 1.622m/s2

The largest rock sample, 'Big Muley' was returned to Earth on Apollo 16 and weighed 26 lbs. Using the above formula, calculate how much it weighed on the Moon.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
So, there's two sides to this argument: One side has tons of evidence from multiply-attested, independent sources from all over the world for 50 years while the other side has......a fake rock, poor reasoning/logic/science acuity, youtube videos, and a LOT of tinfoil.

full