'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
What is “authentic “ moon rock made of? Shouldn’t it be worth more than diamonds..gold..platinum?,,
The moon came from the earth so no... There's nothing up there we don't have here... Other than Helium 3 that is. Which one day could be worth diamonds and platinum and shyt :mjlol:.

But not yet....

Unlike Earth, which is protected by its magnetic field, the Moon has been bombarded with large quantities of Helium-3 by the solar wind. It is thought that this isotope could provide safer nuclear energy in a fusion reactor, since it is not radioactive and would not produce dangerous waste products.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. At some point I realized trying to explain basic science to people who don't believe in it anyway is a waste of time.

If you want to believe earth is flat, the moon landing was fake, vaccines don't work. and climate change is made up by China then there's absolutely nothing I can say to change your mind. :yeshrug:

Yeah I just keep it moving. You're doing yourself and them a favor. Least possible harm - that's the motto I live by and it actually works. We've been deluded for years into thinking that you can always change people's opinions. All you can do is create an environment that lets the other person feel safe/secure enough to be willing to be open to other possibilities/explanations etc. Unfortunately where a lot of ppl go wrong is having this desire to have the last word. If ppl can get beyond that then these silly arguments will be far and few in between.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Because we aren’t meant to know or understand everything about everything
If your mom told you the stove was hot and your dumb ass gets burnt from touching it damn guess you learned first hand but if somebody already told you sometimes you have to trust people who are more experienced than you.

Granted I get the entire “trust” aspect of believing people you don’t know it never met but at the same time some things go beyond our own comprehension and it’s a reason why we have a field of people globally who all dedicate their lives to certain industries

Thinking like that would have had you believing the earth was flat and the solar system revolved around the earth...
Cause you know, that's what those trusted people, who know more about things because that's their field...believed at one time.

And muthafukaz woulda thought u was crazy or maybe even killed you if you thought otherwise.

Your own mother has told you flat out lies before... because she thought it was better for you to believe a lie.

Your government has lied to you, because they felt like they know what's best for you.

My point is... whenever you answer a question that you haven't actually figured out on your own....
Just information that someone else may have figured out...
Just say that.
We can't be walking around thinking other people are stupid or trolls just because they believe something different.

For every thing that science says is true...only because it's been "peer reviewed" and mostly every other scientist in that field dapped that shyt...
There's always educated people in that same field who have a different opinion and evidence

I'm remembering the lady scientist in the last like 10yrs who found soft tissue inside dinosaur bones or some shyt...
And the scientific community was on her neck, like they tried to neg her to oblivion.
Because it went against what the "educated" people of that field had already established... Smh

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They went to the moon??

yeah maybe they should have put a title on the video.

Screenshot-2024-07-11-at-09-06-56.png

:patrice: