'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Can any Coli Scientists explain to me why the moon and the Sun are the same size when viewing from earth?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
hustlemania said:
basically.. you HAVE NOT PERSONALLY SEEN EITHER, OR HAVE YOUR OWN PROOF OF THOSE THINGS ON THE MOON..

yet, you speak factually on it.. :jbhmm:

Sure I speak factually on it since they are there and have been viewed by multiple space agencies both friendly and hostile to America. Meanwhile, not ONE Nation with access to the Moon has stated that they are NOT there. I wonder why that is considering it would put a serious dent in America's power over the rest of the world if it were revealed to all be a fraud.

Wonder why NO ONE has ever done it?
hustlemania said:
yea.. I think we’re about done here..
:skip:

Yeah, because arguments from incredulity aren't valid objections but that's the sum total of your argument.​

hustlemania said:
and, not once did I.. or, anyone in this thread take away from those Black women’s accomplishments.. being some of the best in your field, doesn’t negate that the moon landing is bullsh!t.. whatsoever..

Being the best in your field wasn't the argument in the first place. The argument was that there are FAR too many people involved in the whole thing, and far too much evidence in it's favor, for it to have been a hoax. Another poster tried to say that it was just Whites and Jews who accomplished it and I proved him wrong. You came behind him with a back-handed statement equating their participation in the whole thing to that of nurses during the Tuskeegee experiments and downplaying the critical roles they played in the mission by stating that someone was 'throwing Black folks a bone'.

You, indeed, tried to take away from their accomplishments, son, and are starting to sound like a Flat Earther in the way you argue. They use the SAME 'Have you seen it for yourself?' point when dismissing evidence that contradicts their opinion.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
YouMadd? said:
Can any Coli Scientists explain to me why the moon and the Sun are the same size when viewing from earth?

For the same reason if you hold your finger in front of one eye while looking at the Empire State building, your finger would cover it making it seem as if your finger and the building are the same size.

You could also do this with a tree and ANY building.​

Daps

Being the best in your field wasn't the argument in the first place. The argument was that there are FAR too many people involved in the whole thing, and far too much evidence in it's favor, for it to have been a hoax. Another poster tried to say that it was just Whites and Jews who accomplished it and I proved him wrong. You came behind him with a back-handed statement equating their participation in the whole thing to that of nurses during the Tuskeegee experiments and downplaying the critical roles they played in the mission by stating that someone was 'throwing Black folks a bone'.

You, indeed, tried to take away from their accomplishments, son, and are starting to sound like a Flat Earther in the way you argue. They use the SAME 'Have you seen it for yourself?' point when dismissing evidence that contradicts their opinion.​
my comment about the women, had NOTHING to do with the other dudes comment.. if it did- i wouldve had no problem quoting him..

see how that works.. :skip:

you tried throwing those women in there, for whatever reason.. who knows..

ive asked YOU personally have you seen what YOU claimed was still on the moon.. clearly- you havent.. theres not much more for us to even speak on this subject, from here on out.. when you do have the evidence- up the thread.. its really that simple.. :comeon:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
hustlemania said:
]my comment about the women, had NOTHING to do with the other dudes comment.. if it did- i wouldve had no problem quoting him..

see how that works.. :skip:

I didn't say your comment had anything to do with his comment. I clearly said you came BEHIND him with a statement of your own.

See how THAT works?​

hustlemania said:
you tried throwing those women in there, for whatever reason.. who knows..

hustlemania said:
ive asked YOU personally have you seen what YOU claimed was still on the moon.. clearly- you havent..

Actually, I have. You want pictures, though, and that isn't possible with the equipment I have as I already explained to you.​

hustlemania said:
theres not much more for us to even speak on this subject, from here on out.. when you do have the evidence- up the thread.. its really that simple.. :comeon:

Evidence is available from the Bochum Observatory in Germany, the Jodrell Bank Observatory in the UK, WHAS Radio station in Louisville, Kentucky, the ISS currently in-orbit, the Roscosmos State Corporation in the former Soviet Union, the National Space Agency of Ukraine, and thousands of other independent and Government observers around the world including Japan, Korea, South Africa, Canada, South America, China, Israel, and Australia.

Here's some evidence for you....

Probe photos of Apollo landing sites reveal man DID walk on the Moon | Daily Mail Online

The amount of evidence that makes your opinion invalid is simply overwhelming. You don't want to speak about it because you have NO argument against it other than, 'Well, I, personally, didn't see it, therefore, it was fake.'

Denial of evidence doesn't prove the Moon landing was faked.

It really is THAT simple.

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
///Vega+++ said:
How come it's only now they wonder what it's actually made of

That entire story was a hoax. No one was wondering what it was made of because it wasn't displayed as an actual rock from the Apollo mission. It was part of an art exhibit that didn't start until 2006. The story about it's origin was made-up by a Dutch artist for the exhibit.

The End.

:snooze:

Daps

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Um what would be the different between 2 terrestrial rocks from different planets?

Earth rock would be the same as any other planet with a hard surface.

Could have just given him an "Earth" rock

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I forgot about that shyt lol

And I came across another video that reminded me of a convo I had with a pilot once at the job

He was telling me how they don't always fly in a straight line over the Pacific ocean.. They actually fly up towards the North Pole and then back down to some point in Asia. The path is shorter because the Earth is spherical..

We weren't even talking about flat Earth but I brought it up in here because it applies:yeshrug:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
904 said:
I forgot about that shyt lol

And I came across another video that reminded me of a convo I had with a pilot once at the job

He was telling me how they don't always fly in a straight line over the Pacific ocean.. They actually fly up towards the North Pole and then back down to some point in Asia. The path is shorter because the Earth is spherical..

We weren't even talking about flat Earth but I brought it up in here because it applies:yeshrug:

Yeah, it's called a 'Great-Circle Course' and the shortest distance between two points on a globe is a straight line that curves.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Daio said:
Um what would be the different between 2 terrestrial rocks from different planets?

Earth rock would be the same as any other planet with a hard surface.

Could have just given him an "Earth" rock

The chemical composition of the rocks would be different.​

Last edited: