Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You were :ehh:

I unignored you to get context to someone replying to you, and saw this remedial-ass comment
dd6b458c6ba52b614cfce1574596f51b.png

Don't be too perplexed buddy, you're going right back on ignore
dd6b458c6ba52b614cfce1574596f51b.png
I couldn't figure out who you were talking to so I had to check my ignore list. It's only three people deep (three of the most obnoxious, intellectually dishonest posters The Coli ever produced) and yet I literally forgot that one even existed.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I couldn't figure out who you were talking to so I had to check my ignore list. It's only three people deep (three of the most obnoxious, intellectually dishonest posters The Coli ever produced) and yet I literally forgot that one even existed.
:mjlol: I take this as a compliment

Physics degree:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you are talking nonsense. I have a degree in physics, I've calculated ideal trajectories before. You're either saying that she was too stupid to realize it was impossible or that it was possible yet NASA just chose not to do it.

And you're claiming that every damn scientist and aerospace engineer since then was too stupid to figure out they couldn't do it either. Only internet conspiracy theorists with zero training and zero access could figure it out.

That's not what they said.

1. Somehow your degree makes you an expert in space? Have you traveled to the stratosphere or Ionosphere? Do you know the temperature up there? How about the wind effect? Your bottle rocket test got shyt on real cause and effect in spheres you never been to.

2. I'm waiting on evidence of how they passed all this shyt without any issues to go to the Moon safely.

Daps
The descent and ascent stages are still on the Moon......TILL THIS DAY!!!​

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited Show us a picture.. YOU have taken, of those parts on the moon..

should be easy, since you speak so definitive about the subject.. :unimpressed:

I don't own a telescope powerful enough to do so, but I live near one in Hope, NJ and have viewed them (the landing sites) on several occasions over the years from there.....

To actually view the crafts, themselves, you'd need the Hubble Telescope or access to one of the Orbiters' telescopes.
basically.. you HAVE NOT PERSONALLY SEEN EITHER, OR HAVE YOUR OWN PROOF OF THOSE THINGS ON THE MOON..

yet, you speak factually on it.. :jbhmm:

yea.. I think we’re about done here..
:skip:

and, not once did I.. or, anyone in this thread take away from those Black women’s accomplishments.. being some of the best in your field, doesn’t negate that the moon landing is bullsh!t.. whatsoever..

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's not what they said.

They didn't lose the technology but they did:

Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The original recordings of the first humans landing on the moon 40 years ago were erased and re-used, but newly restored copies of the original broadcast look even better, NASA officials said on Thursday.

NASA released the first glimpses of a complete digital make-over of the original landing footage that clarifies the blurry and grainy images of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walking on the surface of the moon.

The full set of recordings, being cleaned up by Burbank, California-based Lowry Digital, will be released in September. The preview is available at National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

NASA admitted in 2006 that no one could find the original video recordings of the July 20, 1969, landing.

Since then, Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, who oversaw television processing at the ground-tracking sites during the Apollo 11 mission, has been looking for them.

The good news is he found where they went. The bad news is they were part of a batch of 200,000 tapes that were degaussed — magnetically erased — and re-used to save money.

“The goal was live TV,” Nafzger told a news conference.

“We should have had a historian running around saying ‘I don’t care if you are ever going to use them — we are going to keep them’,” he said.

They found good copies in the archives of CBS news and some recordings called kinescopes found in film vaults at Johnson Space Center.

Lowry, best known for restoring old Hollywood films, has been digitizing these along with some other bits and pieces to make a new rendering of the original landing.

Nafzger does not worry that using a Hollywood-based company might fuel the fire of conspiracy theorists who believe the entire lunar program that landed people on the moon six times between 1969 and 1972 was staged on a movie set or secret military base.

“This company is restoring historic video. It mattered not to me where the company was from,” Nafzger said.

“The conspiracy theorists are going to believe what they are going to believe,” added Lowry Digital Chief Operating Officer Mike Inchalik.

And there may be some unofficial copies of the original broadcast out there somewhere that were taken from a NASA video switching center in Sydney, Australia, the space agency said. Nafzger said someone else in Sydney made recordings too.

“These tapes are not in the system,” Nafzger said. “We are certainly open to finding them.”

:stopitslime:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
basically.. you HAVE NOT PERSONALLY SEEN EITHER, OR HAVE YOUR OWN PROOF OF THOSE THINGS ON THE MOON..

yet, you speak factually on it.. :jbhmm:

You have not personally seen your African ancestors, neither have you any proof of your African ancestry

Yet you speak factually on it :bpthink:

Daps
You have not personally seen your African ancestors, neither have you any proof of your African ancestry

Yet you speak factually on it :bpthink:
point where I spoke on Africa, or my ancestors being from Africa.. :unimpressed:

this dude been ducking this thread all week.. then came running in here, after he thought the coast was clear.. :mjlol: