'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Afrodroid said:
2019 - Nasa already can send robots to mars, but claim they can't go back to the fukking moon cause they "lost/destroyed" the technology

First, they didn't 'destroy' anything. That's a misrepresentation of what actually happened.

After the US got to the Moon, the race against Russia was over. There was no real reason to keep using all the facilities that manufactured, maintained, transported, and launched the rockets so they closed-down or were repurposed. Since there wasn't a need for the personnel anymore, the funding was cut and people left to find other jobs. Since getting to the Moon was no longer a goal, the education required to figure out how to do it wasn't needed anymore so those specific types of courses weren't given as much attention. Why get a degree in 'rocket science' when there's not gonna be a job for you when you graduate?

They can't go back to the Moon because ALL that has to be re-created, not because they CAN'T create it, and the cost is astronomically prohibitive.​

Afrodroid said:
Amerikkka propaganda did a number on its people :mjlol:

Also did a number on the Russians, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Continental Indian, the Australian, the German, the Italian, the British, the Korean, etc...........

Wonder why NONE of them has figured out it was all a scam like the intrepid Youtube scholars that have debunked it?

:jbhmm:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
hustlemania said:
man.. these dudes in here talking in circles.. talking about “you can still see it on the moon.. :mjgrin:

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited Show us a picture.. YOU have taken, of those parts on the moon..

should be easy, since you speak so definitive about the subject.. :unimpressed:

I don't own a telescope powerful enough to do so, but I live near one in Hope, NJ and have viewed them (the landing sites) on several occasions over the years from there.....

UACNJ

Should be easy for you to find an observatory near you and verify this for yourself so you don't have to rely on second-hand information.......like youtube videos.

To actually view the crafts, themselves, you'd need the Hubble Telescope or access to one of the Orbiters' telescopes.​

hustlemania said:
breh.. there were Black nurses involved in the Tuskegee Experiment..

folks try to act like their throwing Black folks a bone, saying there was “Black women were behind the Apollo mission, too.. I think they even knew Corn Pop.. :smugbiden:

Trying to minimize what those people actually did doesn't prove the Moon landing was fake, so that argument is meaningless. They weren't nurses. They were actual mathematicians and the sister who I posted is directly responsible for figuring out the trajectory of Apollo 11 so it would land on, and return from, the Moon.....

Katherine Johnson | Biography & Facts

Johnson also played an important role in NASA’s Mercury program (1961–63) of manned spaceflights. In 1961 she calculated the path for Freedom 7, the spacecraft that put the first U.S astronaut in space, Alan B. Shepard, Jr. The following year, at the request of John Glenn, Johnson verified that the electronic computer had planned his flight correctly. Glenn subsequently made history aboard Friendship 7, becoming the first U.S. astronaut to orbit Earth. Johnson was also part of the team that calculated where and when to launch the rocket for the Apollo 11 mission of 1969, which sent the first three men to the Moon. Johnson later worked on the space shuttle program. She retired from NASA in 1986.

So, again, how is it that America fooled the ENTIRE world with a hoax of this magnitude for decades when it took you just a few youtube videos to see it?​

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
just to help my boy @hustlemania out my question to you two scholars is

what is the procedures for sheilding humans from space radiation?

seems all the modules and rockets had paper thin aluminum cases and radiation is stopped by lead lines

also forgive me for questioning the god Rakim
They weren't really protected. during the few hours that they were outside of the protection of the Earth's magnetic field they were exposed to an unusually high amount of radiation, NASA believes there is an increased lifetime risk of cancer and degenerative neurological disease to their astronauts as a result. It's a serious issue for something like a Mars trip where they'd be exposed far longer.

And you're claiming that every damn scientist and aerospace engineer since then was too stupid to figure out they couldn't do it either. Only internet conspiracy theorists with zero training and zero access could figure it out.

2019 - Nasa already can send robots to mars, but claim they can't go back to the fukking moon cause they "lost/destroyed" the technology :mjlol:

Amerikkka propaganda did a number on its people :mjlol:
That's not what they said.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is one of the best examples too. The scientists could prove it was fake because they compared it to actual moon rocks. Where :dahell: do these fools think we got the actual moon rocks from?
No, they compared it to OTHER PETRIFIED WOOD simpleton

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
?

I thought you had me on ignore??

You were :ehh:

I unignored you to get context to someone replying to you, and saw this remedial-ass comment
dd6b458c6ba52b614cfce1574596f51b.png

Don't be too perplexed buddy, you're going right back on ignore

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
The dude that (supposedly) put me on 'Ignore' when I Ban Bet him and proved the Earth couldn't be flat is wondering why he can't see my posts.

:sas2:

Why would he be alerted to ANYTHING I post if he has me on 'Ignore'?

I haven't seen anything from anyone I have on 'Ignore' in a long time.​

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They weren't really protected. during the few hours that they were outside of the protection of the Earth's magnetic field they were exposed to an unusually high amount of radiation, NASA believes there is an increased lifetime risk of cancer and degenerative neurological disease to their astronauts as a result. It's a serious issue for something like a Mars trip where they'd be exposed far longer.

Breh you are talking nonsense. I have a degree in physics, I've calculated ideal trajectories before. You're either saying that she was too stupid to realize it was impossible or that it was possible yet NASA just chose not to do it.

And you're claiming that every damn scientist and aerospace engineer since then was too stupid to figure out they couldn't do it either. Only internet conspiracy theorists with zero training and zero access could figure it out.

That's not what they said.

Oh so you travelled on those trajectories yourself??

How was it?

You have a physics degree yet you dont know that its scientific fact that a math equation cannot prove the existence of physical phenomena???

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
@Rhakim , don't bother arguing with that dude. He's the undisputed KING of 'strawman', intellectually dishonest argumentation, and a sore loser that suffers from dyscalculia.......yet claims to have minored in physics at GT......

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/one-of-us-has-to-go.702545/

My guess is that 'GT' stands for 'Goofy and Thoughtless'.

EDIT: Evidently, you already know about him.............:sas2:

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You were :ehh:

I unignored you to get context to someone replying to you, and saw this remedial-ass comment

Don't be too perplexed buddy, you're going right back on ignore
Nah you wont put me on ignore. Youre too much of a fan of mine:mjlol:

Dont worry son, one day youll mature and no longer reject your father:mjgrin: