'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Another question that doesn't get asked: If they faked the Moon landing, how did they fake the return/retrieval of the astronauts when they came back?

:jbhmm:

Had a fleet of ships out there and news crews from around the world, but NONE of them said anything about it being fake FOR 50 YEARS?

They must be on NASA's payroll.

The number of people in on the conspiracy is getting bigger.​

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Everyone talking like the USA finessed Holland...but I'm thinking it was a middleman pulled that shyt.

The US Ambassador or someone else who was handling the stone pulled the 'ole switcheroo and the actual moon rock is sitting in some billionaire's private collection right now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I like all this moon landing & flat earth conspiracy shyt, because it is a really good indicator that allows to separate people based on their logical skills :sas2:

If someone starts talking to me about it was fake, I already know a lot about them :mjpls:

This is one of the best examples too. The scientists could prove it was fake because they compared it to actual moon rocks. Where :dahell: do these fools think we got the actual moon rocks from?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone talking like the USA finessed Holland...but I'm thinking it was a middleman pulled that shyt.

The US Ambassador or someone else who was handling the stone pulled the 'ole switcheroo and the actual moon rock is sitting in some billionaire's private collection right now.

That's nice....where is the evidence?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That's nice....where is the evidence?
Where's the evidence of what? That a middleman stole Holland's moon rock? I don't have any evidence, I just made it up. It's just a possibility. Right now I don't think anyone has any evidence for anything other than that the moon rock clearly isn't in Holland right now, and I'm guessing there are enough pictures to prove that it was fake at least from the moment it entered Dutch hands.