Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Still pissed that they haven't fixed the HDR issue with this. Of all the games that I'd like to see in all its graphic glory, it would definitely be this one.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Finally it happen. Was wondering what Monster would make me finally toss the game in the bushes. Alatreon is the one. Fucck that shyt.
mj_hug-gif.5471

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I've seemingly hit the Barioth wall :mjcry:
Need to take a mental break and replenish my consumables :francis:
I'll probably pop an SOS flare when I do return though multiplayer is seemingly dead it seems for non-endgame stuff
Here's my build

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I've seemingly hit the Barioth wall :mjcry:
Need to take a mental break and replenish my consumables :francis:
I'll probably pop an SOS flare when I do return though multiplayer is seemingly dead it seems for non-endgame stuff
Here's my build

Focus on breaking the forelegs, it hurts his mobility. Use a fire weapon if you have it. It takes time to learn its movements though, they're erratic.

Romell

Superstar
Daps

You're talking about Alatreon I'm assuming, and here I am feeling the same about Barioth :russ:

Sent up an SOS flare and actually got a full squad response over the weekend. Bodied Nargacuga, Glavenus, and Tigrex shortly after so I'm back making my way through campaign. :blessed:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You're talking about Alatreon I'm assuming, and here I am feeling the same about Barioth :russ:

Sent up an SOS flare and actually got a full squad response over the weekend. Bodied Nargacuga, Glavenus, and Tigrex shortly after so I'm back making my way through campaign. :blessed:
Yeah me and my boy finally got him on the second attempt last night. You have to have his move set memorized and be as relentless as he is when doing damage. I think the difference maker this time was using the flinch shot to knock him out of the air. We were able to survive 3 or 4 specials. Got absolutely no indication on how close we were to killing it. I think all other non siege monsters, bar Behemoth, drop slinger pods at 30%, 20%, and 10% health. After that 3rd special we were just praying it would go down. It got really touch and go for me - we'd died at the 2nd special and Alatreon wanted to fukk with us individually after that. He had me up against a wall and started spamming AoE attacks, followed up with some were he was chasing me down. He has one where he starts an AoE, then will fly right above you and let it off :beli:. No clue how I survived that one. He had me dead to rights at one point, stunned with like a quarter inch of health, struggling to switch to my Max Potions for when I recovered, but he switched his attention. My friend ran Dragon Dual Blades, I ran Kjaar Stream Bow (Ice).

Your next roadblock might be Blackveil Vaal Hazak. Spores on the ground can't be neutralized as far as I know, so just be aware.