Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
what the hell is it with people and not healing up :dahell:

I got 6 dust of life.. but still you should stop attacking and heal the hell up. :francis:

see this shyt way too much in mr

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
12 crowns left.

Damn I wish they made crowns easier.

Hunting Namielle and Blackveil to extinction:pachaha:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
finally got that large scarred :wow:

it's over :wow:

platted iceborn :wow:

play a few more games then I'm taking a break untill alatreon :wow:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I've been trying to complete the No remorse, No surrender quest after finishing the main campaign. I'm about ready to smash my desk. I did an SOS flarer and the person that joined was giving Lunastra that work, but for whatever reason I maintained agro and it literally one shot me to death. When should I be ready to come back to this?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I've been trying to complete the No remorse, No surrender quest after finishing the main campaign. I'm about ready to smash my desk. I did an SOS flarer and the person that joined was giving Lunastra that work, but for whatever reason I maintained agro and it literally one shot me to death. When should I be ready to come back to this?
Wait until you can fight Alatreon in Iceborne :skip:. What's your build and is Lunastra the only target in that quest?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Wait until you can fight Alatreon in Iceborne :skip:. What's your build and is Lunastra the only target in that quest?
Nah, I'm on the step where you have to fight Lunastra & Teostra together. I always get Teostra out the paint and here comes this seemingly buffed up Lunastra. I'm using the guardian armor that's supposedly a boost to get you to Iceborne faster with the Defender Lvl V with capacity boost, health booster, and fireproof mantle.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'm on the step where you have to fight Lunastra & Teostra together. I always get Teostra out the paint and here comes this seemingly buffed up Lunastra. I'm using the guardian armor that's supposedly a boost to get you to Iceborne faster with the Defender Lvl V with capacity boost, health booster, and fireproof mantle.
In fights with multiple targets all of them have health scaled down, so take some solace in that. What decorations (if any) are you running? You'll want Health Boost 3 and Divine Blessing 3 if you can. Heat Guard if you happen to have it. That should let you survive some hits, as well as stand right next to her when she has the fire aura. I find when fighting Lunastra that reading her movements and being ready to dodge keeps you alive. Can't try to get greedy on damage with her. Truthfully, I came back to that quest late in IB with really good armor and the Rajang HBG, so it was an easy fight. But Lunastra (and Kushala) always gave me trouble. No shame in leaving that quest alone for a while. Good strategy on her special is to have a max potion ready and when the wind knocks you down, stay down. You won't take damage. Staying down is actually good strategy a lot of times because you're so eager to get up and back into the fight that when you get up, you walk into another attack.

Be careful when you start IB though. Defender Armor coddles you and let's you learn bad behavior that gets you killed in MR quests. Monsters hit harder, have a few new moves, and the ones added for IB move quick and attack relentlessly at times. I shove my dikk down Elder Dragon throats but Barioth gives me a fit every damn time with how much it moves around :unimpressed:

I still havent beat that Black b*stard yet :pacspit:
I'm probably 10 attempts in and 10 times failed with it. I literally can't keep up enough elemental damage output to nullify its special. I've only been able to trigger the knockdown one time. One damn time. I've been trying to put together some bow builds to keep myself mobile but I need to be flawless. Safi'jiiva ability is a death sentence if you get hit right before the health regen process. My lance builds with Guard 5 take knockback as if I didn't have the skill at all. That flying headbutt that knocks you down is some bullshyt :unimpressed:. Alatreon is damn near about to make me hang it up. My girl already looked like she died a little inside before this update. She didn't sign up for this :mjcry:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Bet @Obreh Winfrey
I think the defender armor helped me skip through a lot of the content easy and I don't even know a lot of the basics. I need to find an alternative to the charge blade too. Movement is too slow and I think I need to switch up my playstyle.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Bet @Obreh Winfrey
I think the defender armor helped me skip through a lot of the content easy and I don't even know a lot of the basics. I need to find an alternative to the charge blade too. Movement is too slow and I think I need to switch up my playstyle.

real talk breh, if you on Xbone with it, I'll join and help you mash those monsters out :heh: