Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Completely different. There are no individual stats. All of your metrics are based on your equipment (weapons and armor). The learning curve can be a bit steep because the attack buttons are Y/B (circle/triangle) instead of X/Y (square/triangle) like most traditional action games.

I see. I’m thinking about getting it but I’m gonna watch more YouTube footage and beginner guides first.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah I ran her a couple of times with randoms. It's not much of a difference other than her special doing some next level damage on my Lance build. It took me from full to half health the first time. The next run I only took like 15%. It could be a distance thing as I took some chip damage the first time when I was closer.

yeah I think the waternuke only oneshots you if your close when she does it. I take dmg but I'm never near her when she does it

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I was able to laugh off the tempered version with a similar build. I went from :jawalrus: to :whoa: real quick I on this one.

you don't say :pachaha:

my 1st arch namielle fight.. the quest leader was using a gunlance

and got rocked 4 times by that waternuke :laff:

had namielle down to the skull icon and dude carted:wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
you don't say :pachaha:

my 1st arch namielle fight.. the quest leader was using a gunlance

and got rocked 4 times by that waternuke :laff:

had namielle down to the skull icon and dude carted:wow:
Man I hate them people. My shoutout when somebody dies is already negative, but I'm tempted to set up some messages on my radial menu so I can drive the point home

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I see. I’m thinking about getting it but I’m gonna watch more YouTube footage and beginner guides first.

I just started playing a few days ago and I probably should have done that instead of diving right in lol.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I just started playing a few days ago and I probably should have done that instead of diving right in lol.

nay just dive right in..
the quicker you get to Iceborne content the better.. since they changed shyt from base world. Had to change my playstyle up

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
way less stressful then the other AT. Capcom was on some bullshyt with them and Lunastra :pachaha:

Figure Blackveil should be easy too

I already know what fight is gonna be complete trash though...

MR Arch Kushala..

Don't even think I'll bother doing that shyt... they should have let us still be able to flash pod his ass..

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
nay just dive right in..
the quicker you get to Iceborne content the better.. since they changed shyt from base world. Had to change my playstyle up

I just got to the Rotten Vale so I think I have a ways to go. I finally did some optional quests mainly the clutch claw one :whew:

I finally realize how useful it is, I'm about to tear up some monsters.