Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
FedEx better come through tomorrow :birdman:

YFGC8Xs.png

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh no GameStop in my area even has the game:gucci:

I gave this shyt company a chance because I still have a pro membership and wanted to accumulate some points since I’m gonna be buying a few games but nope jokes on me.:francis:

I’ll just buy from Nintendo :francis:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After I get a good grip on the gameplay do any of y’all wanna do some coop? This is my first MH game so if any of the vets want to help a breh out that would be much appreciated

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Breh no GameStop in my area even has the game:gucci:

I gave this shyt company a chance because I still have a pro membership and wanted to accumulate some points since I’m gonna be buying a few games but nope jokes on me.:francis:

I’ll just buy from Nintendo :francis:
Went to Best Buy to pick up a copy and they weren't open. Didn't even think about going to Gamestop across the street. Drove down the block to Target and copped. fukk Gamestop:pacspit:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got to wait till Tuesday. Amazon not on time :(

After I get a good grip on the gameplay do any of y’all wanna do some coop? This is my first MH game so if any of the vets want to help a breh out that would be much appreciated
Of course we do breh
I recommend clearing out the single player/story first before taking on co-op. Just so you have a good hang on all the mechanics and your weapon/playstyle.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Never finished MH but enjoyed it...debating on whether I want to snatch this for when the ol' lady making me watch her shows :patrice:.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Got to wait till Tuesday. Amazon not on time :(

Of course we do breh
I recommend clearing out the single player/story first before taking on co-op. Just so you have a good hang on all the mechanics and your weapon/playstyle.
The bolded can't be emphasized enough. I wouldn't recommend doing co-op until at least HR6-7 if you can't wait until you beat the game. Playing single player will allow you to learn the different monsters patterns and how to play your weapon.