Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My feelings are hurt, I couldn't replicate my MHW character
full

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried the charge blade but that shot seemed kinda complicated so I switched to dual blades and that works for now. I’m a straight rookie but I love it, there’s a lil learning curve but nothing that should scare away new players like myself

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I'm running bow this time since I never used ranged weapons before. These fights kind of taking me a while but I'm still trash so that explains it

I need to get used to this wirebug and wyvern riding shyt. I swear my brain short circuiting right now. Game got me using damn near every shoulder button :mindblown:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Took me 3 different MH games but I’m finally starting to unlock the true potential of the charge blade:wow: I got my bread n butter sword combos down and I can combo into the shield charge too.

the first switch skill I got is interesting too instead of being able to charge the sword for extra sword damage, you can charge the axe instead and it turns it into this giant spinning sawblade that does multi-hit damage with those giant ass swings:whoo: only downside is that the charge disappears if you go back into sword mode so you gotta save it for whenever you can take several big axe swings without getting interrupted, but I’ve rocked the shyt out of some large monsters with it while they’re on the last legs

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took me 3 different MH games but I’m finally starting to unlock the true potential of the charge blade:wow: I got my bread n butter sword combos down and I can combo into the shield charge too.

the first switch skill I got is interesting too instead of being able to charge the sword for extra sword damage, you can charge the axe instead and it turns it into this giant spinning sawblade that does multi-hit damage with those giant ass swings:whoo: only downside is that the charge disappears if you go back into sword mode so you gotta save it for whenever you can take several big axe swings without getting interrupted, but I’ve rocked the shyt out of some large monsters with it while they’re on the last legs
Breh I tried it and it’s dope but I didn’t understand how to truly get the most out of it:russ:

The dual blades seem like a beginner weapon it’s real easy to use and it doesn’t have crazy combinations compared to charge blade. I’m gonna eventually use it but I’m too reluctant right now

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Breh I tried it and it’s dope but I didn’t understand how to truly get the most out of it:russ:

The dual blades seem like a beginner weapon it’s real easy to use and it doesn’t have crazy combinations compared to charge blade. I’m gonna eventually use it but I’m too reluctant right now
I would say that Long Sword, Great Sword, Hunting Horn, and Hammer are the beginner weapons. Dual Blades are easy to use but you better learn how to manage your stamina well, when to use blade dance, and how to use the wire bug. I think once people start mastering weapons, dual blades is going to be at the top with Long Sword and Hunting Horn. Demon/Archdemon mode is really strong. Almost reminds me of how broken dual blades were in Toukiden 2. I hope there is some armor skills that decrease stamina drain.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm still working my friend through World to see if he can hang with me and my other friend in Rise. It's not looking promising :francis:. He's not struggling, but it's like my guy is just slow to it mentally. I gotta repeat shyt 3, 4, 10 times before he gets it.