Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know everyones running with the Nargacuga High Crit + affinity meta but I've been having a blast (pun intended:mjgrin:) with this Magnamalo Hellfire Longsword build. I got a talisman that gives me 3 quick sheath with a deco added and lvl 2 Free Lunch. The rest is Maganamalo Armor with the Anjanath coil plus Decos

904-C0777-9174-45-C7-8-B76-A188-EE99-ABFE.jpg

74-BFC2-F8-FDCE-4-B04-ADBE-62742163-A358.jpg

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I know everyones running with the Nargacuga High Crit + affinity meta but I've been having a blast (pun intended:mjgrin:) with this Magnamalo Hellfire Longsword build. I got a talisman that gives me 3 quick sheath with a deco added and lvl 2 Free Lunch. The rest is Maganamalo Armor with the Anjanath coil plus Decos

904-C0777-9174-45-C7-8-B76-A188-EE99-ABFE.jpg

74-BFC2-F8-FDCE-4-B04-ADBE-62742163-A358.jpg
Meta is really just a guideline. Most people cannot use meta effectively so it's better for them to use what they are comfortable with. I haven't been able to get a WEX talisman yet so I'm still running a build an attack boost DB build.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yea this game might be a lil too complex for ya boi,:russ:

And im perfectly fine with admitting that:hubie:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yea this game might be a lil too complex for ya boi,:russ:

And im perfectly fine with admitting that:hubie:
the tutorial spam is OD out the gate. don't even trip :mjlol: everyone thought it was a bit much

trust and believe you swinging on these monsters clueless most of the time like everybody else

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Take your time and ask questions if you have them. The game has a learning curve but you should have the basics after a few hours.

the tutorial spam is OD out the gate. don't even trip :mjlol: everyone thought it was a bit much

trust and believe you swinging on these monsters clueless most of the time like everybody else
Oh yea, im gonna get the hang of it.
I got it on Friday and im just playing it today and as im playing it, im realizing its not going to be as " Pick-up and Play" as i thought

This shyt Here requires focus lol:pachaha:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I got it on Friday and im just playing it today and as im playing it, im realizing its not going to be as " Pick-up and Play" as i thought

shyt I got years of experience in MH and if I don't focus I get hit with a two hitter quitter. It happens:yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
shyt I got years of experience in MH and if I don't focus I get hit with a two hitter quitter. It happens:yeshrug:
sometimes you style on the monster. sometimes the monster styles on you :pachaha:

I can damn near flawless Goss but Diablos' old ass with still come through with the RKO no matter how much work I put in

its dope. been fukking with this series for years and i think the best thing about the game is that if you're a returning player or new to the series, you'll learn something new just about every time you play

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

yeah this is a game you gotta put the time in to to learn but it’s so rewarding and satisfying :ohlawd: While your gear matters, the real “level up” comes from you just getting better at the game and knowing how to react to the different monster attacks. There’s a ton of youtube content out there for every weapon so watch some vids, try them out in the training area to see which one feels best, then start that journey:wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They bringing the heat with the update dropping tomorrow!:banderas: New monsters, gear, solo Apex monster hunts, transmog, and uncapped hunter rank. Then 3.0 is dropping at the end of May with even more:wow:

Starts at about 37 minutes in

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They bringing the heat with the update dropping tomorrow!:banderas: New monsters, gear, solo Apex monster hunts, transmog, and uncapped hunter rank. Then 3.0 is dropping at the end of May with even more:wow:

Starts at about 37 minutes in

Transmog and solo apex were all I was really hoping for. I would like some more talismans/decorations (handicraft jewel please) but I can wait on those.