Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played MH often but I remember this. fukking retarded.
It wasn't too bad when the maps weren't that big because even if you forgot to mark the monster you could guess where it was pretty quickly. I wish Capcom created a system where you didn't have to constantly mark the target but didn't just tell you the location right off the bat.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
is this game good/addictive? i haven't completed a game in a while.. but this game looks fun.
Game is really fun but be prepared for a grind. Thankfully they streamlined a lot of things so it's not as bad as previous MH games.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Getting better at this game is so rewarding :wow:

Just a few weeks ago I was struggling with the stronger hub monsters, now I’m giving the apexes that work solo:banderas:

Hitting them longsword counters like
feb7c92bc76188922ce1ab342900e22c.gif

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
So I'm back....

And im good enough to Solo a Magnamalo, a Tigrex and a Diablos without dying once.

Ive seen the hunters online....im on there often....im pretty good if i do say so myself

DualbBlades Either The Sworn Rapiers
Or the Gelid mind

Heavy Bowgun Tigrex Howl or Carom Shot

Yall brehs online right?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
So I'm back....

And im good enough to Solo a Magnamalo, a Tigrex and a Diablos without dying once.

Ive seen the hunters online....im on there often....im pretty good if i do say so myself

DualbBlades Either The Sworn Rapiers
Or the Gelid mind

Heavy Bowgun Tigrex Howl or Carom Shot

Yall brehs online right?
I get on sometimes but I don't have much time to play except for on the weekends. Some advice for DBs, craft a set for each element. It will help you in the long run.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man this game has to have one of the most complex combo systems out. I literally have been training with the Insect Glavie getting my combos right, then I switched to the Bone Glaive and had to learn an entire set of new combos! I’m like damn!

The game is easily the best Monster hunter ever! Amazing combo system of guardians combines with graphics and massive level design. Absolutely amazing game.