Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They added more decos and fixed a bug with the talisman farming too
That bug was actually pretty good because it gave you an idea on when you would hit a specific talisman you were looking. Now you get to pray to the RNG gods that you get something good:francis:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
This update added a lot :whoo:

They even added
brehzelgeuse

There's a weakness exploit decoration now that takes up a 2 slot. Makes a lot more talismans viable
Yeah the additional decos they've added should open up a lot of options for armor and talisman selections.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
ghost lizard ain't shyt :mjlol:

apex monsters in the wild are a fukkin problem tho goddamn

yal better not get stingy with the defense upgrades because shyt ain't playing no more :whoa:

I had Chameleos KO me during a rage slash which has a 30% damage reduction while you're charging. I had 70% health :dahell:

Capcom straight taxing people to stay out in these Kamura streets. Upgrading my full set cost 250k :sadcam:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What are some of y'all favorite monsters design-wise and to hunt? Magnamalo is probably my favorite monster overall although I do really like the Bishetan, Tetronadon, and Almudron designs. Bazelgeuse is one of my favorites to fight just because you gotta dodge his lil grenade drops and then the Goss Horag vs Longsword matchup is super epic too

I hadn't fought it in the other games before but I smoked the shyt out of Kushala my first go round the other day. Felt like a beast hitting those counters:ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What are some of y'all favorite monsters design-wise and to hunt? Magnamalo is probably my favorite monster overall although I do really like the Bishetan, Tetronadon, and Almudron designs. Bazelgeuse is one of my favorites to fight just because you gotta dodge his lil grenade drops and then the Goss Horag vs Longsword matchup is super epic too

I hadn't fought it in the other games before but I smoked the shyt out of Kushala my first go round the other day. Felt like a beast hitting those counters:ohlawd:
probably mizu or kushala. switch axing through those attacks is just a perfect feeling :ahh:

almudron is just too fukking big :dead: bytch dunks on me no matter where i am

they changed kushala and teostrra a lot though. before, the entire challenge with those monsters was just getting to them through their waves of bullshyt

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Someone stickied this:mjlol:. Still grinding for a good talisman and learning Bow. DBs are fun but I'm starting to feel like they could use a buff. Tried a few other weapons and I'm starting to see the glaring differences:francis: