Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
The amount of menus and navigation in this game is fukking retarded. It’s cool so far but I need to neg everybody who told me news the perfect time to jump into MH.
People who told you that weren't wrong. This game has a ton of QoL changes that make it more accessible. Just look at all the mobility options this game gives. Palamute, wire bug, great wire bug, wyvern riding. Just imagine having to run across these maps on foot:francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The amount of menus and navigation in this game is fukking retarded. It’s cool so far but I need to neg everybody who told me news the perfect time to jump into MH.

Trust me breh it’s still much better than it used to be:lolbron:, they streamlined a lot of shyt

Imagine having to craft and carry hot/cold drink items anytime you goto lava caverns or frost islands to counter the weather effects :hhh:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Trust me breh it’s still much better than it used to be:lolbron:, they streamlined a lot of shyt

Imagine having to craft and carry hot/cold drink items anytime you goto lava caverns or frost islands to counter the weather effects :hhh:

Breh just fukkin around in the tutorials was insane, the quick wheels, inventory, poses, messaging. Then visual button directions, Press Y>X or A. I’m pressing that shyt and I’m healing. :mindblown:

I know damn well my controls are on default. :rudy:

I couldn’t find that Puppet Spider for shyt in the tutorial. :snoop:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

Or having to craft paintballs so you can mark the monsters when you don't know their patterns:picard:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
i was grinding magna all day and mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn people are dumb as shyt :mjlol:

its hilarious because japanese players are 9 times out of 10 the ones bringing team healing items just expecting people to get clapped up :dead:
Thats why I said HH is so good. It could keep you from failing a mission just because of the utility it brings.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who out here soloing the 7 Star Hub quests?:jbhmm:

I fought Maganamalo solo earlier today and barely made it out alive. Got carted twice and went thru hella potions:picard: I gotta get back in the lab and level up :wow:

I been playing charge blade the entire time so far, might try out longsword at some point but I figure I've come this far with the weapon I might as well stick with it until I've got it mastered

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

I fought Maganamalo solo earlier today and barely made it out alive. Got carted twice and went thru hella potions:picard: I gotta get back in the lab and level up :wow:

I been playing charge blade the entire time so far, might try out longsword at some point but I figure I've come this far with the weapon I might as well stick with it until I've got it mastered
I've been slacking theory crafting and trying to find out optimal builds with dual blades. Been messing around with Switch Axe on some of the lower missions. I really need to get my dual blades builds situated so I can start messing around with bow.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

i solo 7 star no problem now. whenever i get a team its just to get parts easier. a lot of times, people know how to get the most out of the wyvern riding and bring in a horde of items for everyone

doing it is really no problem, it just takes me a while with certain weapons more than others. magna ain't even that bad. Tigrex and Rajang will stomp you the fukk out relentlessly if your defense ain't up to par :scust:

My current best weapons are kinda sus though. rocking sword and shield for a damage setup and my other build is switch axe/exhaust - which is underrated as hell but low damage output

that exhaust build is what's making multiplayer easier now too :francis: dudes die a lot less when monsters are :dead: every 2 minutes

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
80 hours in and Im actually trying out other weapons besides the charge blade. Breh I tried sword and shield now I feel like I played myself for not using it sooner:snoop:. My offense isn't even optimized and I barely know the combos, I just do so much better because these monsters can't hit my ass:skip: All that time learning to guard and evade with the charge blade made moving around with S&S stupid easy in comparison. DPS is actually really nice for the weapon too. I already got the maxed out Nargacuga S&S giving these HR7 monsters that work:whew: