Monique tells lee daniels, tyler perry and oprah to suck her dikk

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
i would argue and say she lying

but living here in L.A. and speaking with a lot of black people trying to do acting, other blacks cut u down quicker than whites.. especially if they have some type of power

it's like the Chappelle show.. dave and others can say it was the jokes and the way white people took them... but it was the oprahs and other high profile uppity blacks who wanted dave to not continue

a lot of black people will still till this day won't believe your people will destroy you

Can you stop telling truth? :birdman:

Please? We don't need that in this thread. :salute:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
i would argue and say she lying

but living here in L.A. and speaking with a lot of black people trying to do acting, other blacks cut u down quicker than whites.. especially if they have some type of power

it's like the Chappelle show.. dave and others can say it was the jokes and the way white people took them... but it was the oprahs and other high profile uppity blacks who wanted dave to not continue

a lot of black people will still till this day won't believe your people will destroy you

on DL hughley show, he said her and a few others that wasn't mentioned didn't like how dave was portraying black people on tv and think he should go a different route..

but DL was like oprah and these other black leaders keep wanting to bring up slave type movies to hollywood and since it's oprah and her connections she can basically have those movies produce as long as she put white hero's in it to show that white men was more involved in positive light and not too much in negative

Damn:ohhh:

Dap+Rep

You put me up on some shyt. Really sounds way more legit then Dave walking away over the laughs being different now

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand this whole thing about wanting to be paid to do press/promo for a movie you're in or a movie you made.

It's a well known thing that press-runs are the worst part of the job but a thing you have to do.

They fly you and whoever you ask them to (family, agents etc.) where you're needed and when you're needed, but nobody gets paid for it. Absolutely nobody. I routinely hear actors in interviews and on podcasts talking about it being the worst part of the "job", but something they know they have to do.

I think it was a Keanu Reeves interview I was listening to, but he said something along the lines of 'They pay me real money to play make-believe, so if I have to sit in a room and get asked the same question over and over again by a bunch of reporters, it sucks but you take the good with the bad'
Kevin Hart

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
She was asked to do free press and promotion for "Precious" and at some point she and her husband asked to be compensated.

Yeah it's funny that people leave out the truth about her fall out with c00n Daniels...

He asked her to do a press run for the movie and she asked to be paid for it...the studio decided not to pay her so she said she wasn't doing it...

But I guess when you a black woman in hollywood and don't do for free things other people get paid for...it makes you a diva...

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Kevin Hart

See below...

Don't get it twisted. This is an important distinction to make:

Kevin Hart does not and did not get paid to promote his own movie.

Sony paid him money to promote one of their movies - a movie he was not in - THAT is why he got paid. No Good Deed starring Idris Elba, and they were trying to get him to Tweet about The Equalizer starring Denzel.

He gets paid to Tweet for brands, so he thought "I should also get paid to Tweet this movie", but that's as far as it goes.

The usual press run which all actors do, he did not/does not get paid for. Again, absolutely nobody does.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No sympathy. She had a nice opportunity and wasted it due to being stupid. Anyone think nobody warned her? She made her choice.

Arrogance only takes you so far when you expendable...
She tried to act like she Will Smith or Denzel or some shyt. They probably can get away with it because they pull in a ton of viewers. Monique was crazy thinking she could pull that type of power move.