Monique tells lee daniels, tyler perry and oprah to suck her dikk

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Right and even though he gets hate (from white execs at Sony specifically) he does get paid for promotion. So there is precedence.

Don't get it twisted. This is an important distinction to make:

Kevin Hart does not and did not get paid to promote his own movie.

Sony paid him money to promote one of their movies - a movie he was not in - THAT is why he got paid. No Good Deed starring Idris Elba, and they were trying to get him to Tweet about The Equalizer starring Denzel.

He gets paid to Tweet for brands, so he thought "I should also get paid to Tweet this movie", but that's as far as it goes.

The usual press run which all actors do, he did not/does not get paid for. Again, absolutely nobody does.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh come on. She lost ton of weight. You not gonna go fat to moderate/slim and not have excess skin/flab elsewhere. Not how the human body works when you don't pay doctors to fix you all the way up.

She must've lost over 200lbs then with no resistance training whatsoever... your body a lot smarter than y'all think.... She probably got her stomach stapled or something to jump start the process

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Stop b*tching, get a youtube channel or something. So much money to be made elsewhere. She could've been the female steve harvey or nick cannon hosting radio shows, hosting award shows, beauty pageants and them things. Do the free press and when producers come around for another movie, you charge them double or triple your rate.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I Love Monique but if im not mistaken, all they wanted her to do was promote movies while on her way to winning that Oscar. It's tradition so to speak. She didn't feel like doing it and they hit her with the :camby:

If that's really all there was to it, she kind of made her own bed :yeshrug:
It was slipping my mind what happened, but yea this was it. Monique made her own bed, so she needs to be accountable. She was the one acting all big headed and too good to do the promo run. :yeshrug:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Don't get it twisted. This is an important distinction to make:

Kevin Hart does not and did not get paid to promote his own movie.

Sony paid him money to promote one of their movies - a movie he was not in - THAT is why he got paid. No Good Deed starring Idris Elba, and they were trying to get him to Tweet about The Equalizer starring Denzel.

He gets paid to Tweet for brands, so he thought "I should also get paid to Tweet this movie", but that's as far as it goes.

The usual press run which all actors do, he did not/does not get paid for. Again, absolutely nobody does.

No, I agree with you. Say what you want about Kevin Hart but his marketing skills are A1, to the point where they try to get him to overextend himself for other projects he's not involved in (without even paying him)

If you're in a movie, it's normal to do press, I guess it's just to what point they want you to do it. (There are several, several actors/actresses that will only go so far as press runs)

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AGAIN this was not promo for the movie. This was extra promo for the Oscars.
The Oscar that she won?

You can't win this argument with me...
Do you realize they released Moonligbt AGAIN after it won the Oscar?

Promotion = More money in your career
No Promotion = Low box office and general sales for a project.

The more you on TV the more famous you are, the more famous you are the more money you make.

You think Desus And Mero is turning down national tv appearances?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif
Where this gif from?

She's looking good.

Plastic surgery.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
on DL hughley show, he said her and a few others that wasn't mentioned didn't like how dave was portraying black people on tv and think he should go a different route..

but DL was like oprah and these other black leaders keep wanting to bring up slave type movies to hollywood and since it's oprah and her connections she can basically have those movies produce as long as she put white hero's in it to show that white men was more involved in positive light and not too much in negative
You got a link to this breh :feedme:? shyt crazy how she would try to push him out and then get that exclusive interview :picard:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
The Oscar that she won?

You can't win this argument with me...
Do you realize they released Moonligbt AGAIN after it won the Oscar?

Promotion = More money in your career
No Promotion = Low box office and general sales for a project.

The more you on TV the more famous you are, the more famous you are the more money you make.

You think Desus And Mero is turning down national tv appearances?

Exactly. Won the Oscar and DIDNT do the crazy Oscar promos. So why is she being blackballed again???