Monique tells lee daniels, tyler perry and oprah to suck her dikk

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
the (POINT) is other actors......(white actors)
do press runs with pay and dont even have
a oscar.
she wasnt wrong for telling that fakkit
and his jew fukk boy handlers to peel
her off some paper for her time.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

The only actors that get paid for a press run are people like RDJ with Marvel movies cause that shyt prints more money than 10 Monique movies. Actors in smaller movies don't get shyt especially for them independent Oscar type joints because the promo is really serving the actor.

That movie was supposed to be the gateway for her to leave the black comedy lane and get larger serious roles but she couldn't get out her own way. Her stance was extremely short sighted.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You read this thread you can clearly see the people in this thread who would be on 360 deals if they were musicians or fukked in the ass and doing sexual favors to gay jews in hollywood to get put on.
Sad as hell.
Even in anonymity their need for white acceptance and c00ning can't be denied.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
i doubt if she would've had that many jobs opportunity
Think about it though, Oprah has been in a lot more movies since Monique won her Oscar, almost in a way to spite Monique. Because you'd figured being an Oscar winner, Monique would get first crack at any role before Oprah, Octavia Spencer and even Viola Davis.

If Monique was smart she would've told Oprah and Daniels, that the role in Precious was so demanding and exhausting that its been very difficult for her to remove herself from the character.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Can't speak on the situation because there's two sides to every story, but I respect her G. I used to hate on her a little back in the day because I wasn't really feeling her fat, loud characters, but can't do anything but salute her as I grow more into manhood and adulthood, because she always stands on her shyt and speaks real as she sees it when it's time to. Plus I have more of an appreciation for her grind since I started doing standup.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You read this thread you can clearly see the people in this thread who would be on 360 deals if they were musicians or fukked in the ass and doing sexual favors to gay jews in hollywood to get put on.
Sad as hell.
Even in anonymity their need for white acceptance and c00ning can't be denied.

n why is everyone in here counting her money? I am sure she is fine. nikkaz will just do anything for money. her choice was to not go to the festival, but they kept buggin her to come so the hubby asked are yall payin? they say no, and she declines. I think if she wasnt taking time off of her exhausting schedule that she wouldve gladly went for free.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The only actors that get paid for a press run are people like RDJ with Marvel movies cause that shyt prints more money than 10 Monique movies. Actors in smaller movies don't get shyt especially for them independent Oscar type joints because the promo is really serving the actor.

That movie was supposed to be the gateway for her to leave the black comedy lane and get larger serious roles but she couldn't get out her own way. Her stance was extremely short sighted.

not only do celebs get paid but
they get free suites and other perks
for doing the press junkets breh.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
n why is everyone in here counting her money? I am sure she is fine. nikkaz will just do anything for money. her choice was to not go to the festival, but they kept buggin her to come so the hubby asked are yall payin? they say no, and she declines. I think if she wasnt taking time off of her exhausting schedule that she wouldve gladly went for free.

When she did the Bessie movie she said HBO paid her more than shes ever been paid. Crazy considering she won an Oscar for a big screen. Think she was nominated for something for the Bessie role too.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yeah it's funny that people leave out the truth about her fall out with c00n Daniels...

He asked her to do a press run for the movie and she asked to be paid for it...the studio decided not to pay her so she said she wasn't doing it...

But I guess when you a black woman in hollywood and don't do for free things other people get paid for...it makes you a diva...
Yea I don't think it's fair to label her a "diva" over that but I think if I was her I would've bit the bullet and just done it cuz I know it would've eventually paid off.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
CHECK THE 10 MINUTE TO 11 MINUTE MARK IN THIS NATE PARKER BREAKFAST CLUB...

:salute: TONY PARKER AND MICHAEL FINLEY........ OTHER BLACKS CRITICIZE HIM FOR NOT HAVING A WHITE LEAD

He's married to a white woman:what:

-As for Monique, I don't know how much promotions she had to do but Precious was a very a low budget surprise film. Plus alot of these Oscar nominated films don't even do jack shyt at the box office so maybe there wasn't even any back-end money pouring in. She bodied the role but I'm sure she wasn't paid that much at all to be in the film. Plus do we even know her accommodations for doing the Precious promotional tour? Flights, lodging, meals, etc all paid for I take it?? Seriously tho, outside of a sitcom or maybe a talk show, how much upside would her career have as a plus sized African- America woman if she did all the promotional shyt for Precious?