Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:manny: Go for it. Outside of Chappelle the last few comedy specials on Netflix have been basura status.
This. You see it too. None of the recent comedians have had the numbers or draw the Chapelle had in comparison. Don't think that her lawyers are not waiting and watching, as well. In fact, Netflix has it's own issues with retaining subscriptions - those are most numbers and stats.
This is about to get real interesting. I have to respect her for having the fortitude to proceed despite all the negative animosity toward her and for standing up for her rights and what she feels entitled to under the law. Despite what anyone feels, looking at the big picture - this is a racial and gender discrimination that goes beyond Monique trying to recoup her losses. I wish the Court would hurry up and post her filing, if they make it public. I keep checking the pleading clip and it's not there. :sadcam:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t understand the laws of the USA.

There are things called protective classes. Companies can’t “do what they want” when it comes to those classes. They can refuse to hire (or offer less compensation to) people cuz they’re short, they can NOT refuse to hire (or offer less compensation to) people because of their race, gender, religion, etc, with very little exceptions.

And they absolutely will need to provide data if the court allows a lawsuit against them to proceed. That’s called discovery.

And with Netflix being a publicly traded company, they’re subjected to even more rules

You don't know the laws. You are confusing employment discrimination laws with that of independent contractors. In general they don't apply to independent contractors. This won't get to discovery cause it will be tossed out as a baseless accusation.. Now can they have an explicit discriminatory policy against protected classes ? Of course not. And Monique has presented no evidence of this. They don't have to explain their reasoning for not hiring a single independent contractor.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of you dudes with your capes blowing in the wind for Monique need to look up Katherine Heigl...this chick was an A list actress who fukked up her own career

her and her mother/manager were terrors to deal with and she was insanely unprofessional:
Why Hollywood won't cast Katherine Heigl anymore

she fell off so bad that she wound up having to do a nyquil commercial just to climb her way back up

the same thing is happening to monique but she won't accept what's happening to her, she's fighting it

The background circumstances were not the same. That's a false equivalency.
Katherine Heigl is still working in the industry. Monique has not had a series, shows, films or tv spots since the issue with Oprah, Tyler and Lee where they all admitted to how negatively the situation was handled leading us to conclude, that she was indeed "blacklisted" by the industry.

Katherine Heigl just starred in a high popular series on Network TV, what are you talking about? She was NEVER an A-List actress to be a top consideration; the fact that she starred in a popular movie and gained popularity does not equate her as a top actress since she had no solid movies under her belt other than Under Seige 2: Dark Territory and other C- list movies. C and D list actors and actresses do commercials ALL the time. She gained popularity off Grey's Anatomy. We're going to really sit here and act like Morgan Freeman, Sam Jackson both A list actors don't do credit card and car commercials in addition to acting in A List movies.
:stopitslime:

Katherine Heigl is white, Monique is not.
Now you're going to deny that racism doesn't exist in Hollywood in reference to fair pay practices and talent recognition when it comes to Mo'nique and pretend like Dave Chapelle didn't leave the industry, give up a show at the height of popularity and hasn't worked to the extent from where he started for 20+ years due to racism in practice in Hollywood. How many shows and series did Charlie headline despite having a reputation in the industry for being a hardcore cokehead sex addict with domestic abuse issues
:comeon:
Are you going to compare Dave Chapelle to Adam Sandler now? Knowing Adam Sandler movies are as dumb as they come and he basically acts like the same retard in every movie from Billy Madison to Happy Gilmore since the 90s.You're going to act like Adam Sandler's new movies are not flops on Netflix and he still can commend a salary despite the same? Also, Adam Sander really never had a "hit" movie per se, no Oscar contender but he gets a boost because of his fan base leading to Amy Schumer - what they both have in common is they are Jewish and receive a push. We're denying that is part of the issue, as well?
:mjtf:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The background circumstances were not the same. That's a false equivalency.
Katherine Heigl is still working in the industry. Monique has not had an series, shows, films or tv spots.
Katherine Heigl just starred in a high popular series on Network TV, what are you talking about?
Katherine Heigl is white, Monique is not.
Now you're going to deny that racism doesn't exist in Hollywood in reference to fair pay practices and talent recognition when it comes to Mo'nique and pretend like Dave Chapelle didn't leave the industry, give up a show at the height of popularity and hasn't worked to the extent from where he started for 20+ years due to racism in practice in Hollywood.
Are you going to compare Dave Chapelle to Adam Sandler now. Knowing Adam Sandler movies are as dumb as they come. You're going to act like Adam Sandler's movies are not flops on Netflix and he still can commend a salary despite the same? Also, Adam Sander really never had a "hit" movie per se, no Oscar contender but he gets a boost because of his fan base leading to Amy Schumer - what they both have in common is they are Jewish and receive a push. We're denying that is part of the issue, as well?

Quite literally none of this has anything to do with my point...Monique has been CONFIRMED to be difficult to work with, this is why she got blackballed. :comeon:

I pulled an example of somebody who did the same thing, and had to WORK to get back to where she is do you not see that whole nyquil commercial I just posted? :mjtf:

PLEASE respond back to the facts I just laid out, I don't entertain emotional trolling.:coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quite literally none of this has anything to do with my point...Monique has been CONFIRMED to be difficult to work with, this is why she got blackballed. :comeon:

I pulled an example of somebody who did the same thing, and had to WORK to get back to where she is do you not see that whole nyquil commercial I just posted? :mjtf:

PLEASE respond back to the facts I just laid out, I don't entertain emotional trolling.:coffee:
If you don't do emotional trolling then you wouldn't be in this thread throwing out basic arguments talking about "confirmation" without actually posting evidence of the CONFIRMATION. :leostare:
And if you weren't trying to troll and are speaking from a place of knowledge, then you would know that any and all information received from the words of other people that one cannot adequately substantiate or offer proof of is called Hearsay. Hearsay is not admissible in court. Part of Mo's lawsuit is for libel and slander in a joint effort to associate her name because she was making demands based off principle. Just because someone says it, doesn't make it true.
:gucci:
She has telephone conversations with said parties, Lee Daniels, where he admits that he accepted fault for how he handled the situation and offered to compensate her to remedy the situation. Mo'nique didn't take the offer. Which means, he admits to contributing to the "difficulties" . Tyler Perry has admitted on record, that he also had several conversations with Mo where he also does the same. Not including the fact that neither Lee Daniels, Oprah or Tyler have ever denied any of her public allegations which means that it's one person's word against the other, whereby, a court decides the merits of her claim not the Coli Couch Counsel of Consiglieres.

Your replies in this thread are emotional reaches based off rumor and conjecture. When you can respond with your own legal analysis without all the fluff pieces, rants and assumptions; I will respond the same.
:unimpressed:

Daps
You don't know the laws. You are confusing employment discrimination laws with that of independent contractors. In general they don't apply to independent contractors. This won't get to discovery cause it will be tossed out as a baseless accusation.. Now can they have an explicit discriminatory policy against protected classes ? Of course not. And Monique has presented no evidence of this. They don't have to explain their reasoning for not hiring a single independent contractor.

Breh, you’re 100% wrong here. Discrimination against “independent contractors” (or employees at will, represented employees, whatever) is not legal in the USA. I don’t know how else to say it. :manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I see quite a few Mattel© my first black revolutionary kit owners are in here...I applaud your faux militancy, but sometimes the shyt ain't about race

- remember when Jim Carrey was blackballed for his comments about KICKASS 2 and refused to market it? blacklisted.

anybody see this?
MV5BMTgyODU5NTYzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjA2OTcyNTM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

- how about mel gibson? he dropped 2 good movies nobody hardly saw b/c nobody wanted to be associated w/him after his blacklisting.

220px-Edge_of_Darkness_the_Movie_poster.jpg

Get_The_Gringo_Key_Art.jpg

there's been hundreds of people to get blacklisted it's just not many of them are household names..again, monique just simply won't accept hers and wants to fight it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just shut up and wait for the Court to publish the lawsuit. Gotdamn you sound smart stupid as fuk. Who is paying you to be a Judge in this case and what education and experience do you have to decide what will take place. You don't know shyt until the case is actually decided on and moves forward in the process. Dumb m'fer, are you even from the United States or have any experience in the American adversarial system? - there's various part to this case, not one distinct option - the Judge could decide that she has a claim on one issue but maybe not have grounds for a separate issue. or the Judge could order a third-party mediator. There's various ways this case could proceed.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see quite a few Mattel© my first black revolutionary kit owners are in here...I applaud your faux militancy, but sometimes the shyt ain't about race

- remember when Jim Carrey was blackballed for his comments about KICKASS 2 and refused to market it? blacklisted.

anybody see this?
MV5BMTgyODU5NTYzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjA2OTcyNTM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

- how about mel gibson? he dropped 2 good movies nobody hardly saw b/c nobody wanted to be associated w/him after his blacklisting.

220px-Edge_of_Darkness_the_Movie_poster.jpg

Get_The_Gringo_Key_Art.jpg

there's been hundreds of people to get blacklisted it's just not many of them are household names..again, monique just simply won't accept hers and wants to fight it
I saw both of those Mel Gibson movies. Very good films. And again, last time I checked Jim Carrey and Mel Gibson are of the Caucasian persuasion.
lmao at comparing the circumstances of two white men to a black woman in Hollywood.
yall "insert overt black history militant username" here types are some of the most consplaining cooontrarians and repetitive fuks in here, I swear. Anytime I see a milihyped username, it's onsight to just ignore for the most part - yall are the worst. Never fails
:laff::laff::dead:
I really wonder about any username with "garvey" in it, the inception - you and the other poster really sound cac-ish. Is it a c00nspiracy :ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
huh? this information is YEARS old, her and her "Daddy" went to war publicly with Will Packard :gucci:

Mo'Nique Released Emails By Will Packer Citing The Truth BTS

Try harder b. Do you really think she's bringing this potential precedent setting, lawsuit off emails with one exchange from one person? :mjlol::deadmanny:
I'm out. I hate trying to engage in legaltalk with faux milicant dumbasses. If this was Dave Chapelle bringing the lawsuit, thread would be 30 pages of support .. early.
:wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Try harder b. Do you really think she's bringing this potential precedent setting, lawsuit off emails with one exchange from one person? :mjlol::deadmanny:

:what:Huh? this is the primary source of her blacklisting...the contents of that email are why she hasn't been able to find work out there

and I know that's you @LeVraiPapi...can any mods confirm this ain't the same IP address? :pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you've already said this before and we've had this back n forth numerous times...are you really @LeVraiPapi? :ohhh:
Two years later and that's the best that you can do to respond with??:francis::hhh:
Once again, I see you like running with no proof or evidence before making a claim and responding with emotion. :comeon:
Everybody that uses alternate uses of c00n terms and lingo is an "alt" now.
I've said it before bc it's a perfect description for who I perceive you to be.
How about you find out how many times I use curse words on the site and come back with your findings.
:ohhh::unimpressed: