Monique is officially suing Netflix

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Two years later and that's the best

whoever you are, you have the debate skills of a mounds bar.

every time you get emotionally riled up over a topic or somebody asks you tough questions, you dive immediately into ad hominem attacks. it's like you're socially retarded.

Please by all means get your last word in, and I won't be throwing you on ignore you are indeed entertaining after all. :coffee:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:what:Huh? this is the primary source of her blacklisting...the contents of that email are why she hasn't been able to find work out there

and I know that's you @LeVraiPapi...can any mods confirm this ain't the same IP address? :pachaha:
:comeon:Don't you think 60+ threads about me, 30 accusations from people who get in their feels just like you, who don't like being challenged, along with multiple IP address checks and being a member of an offsite group chat would have produced information by now. You've done this reach before, I can say the same about you. As I said in March 2018, as I'm saying now, the mods can confirm whatever they need to, also taking into considering a mod/staff has already verified me multiple times on other threads.
:ooh::deadrose:
But look at you calling for assistance instead of dealing with and debating the topic at hand. You've tried running with this alt shyt before with me. It's repetitive hack. Why haven't you posted any back up instead of responding like an immature 16 yr old who cant get his way with false labeling. You're looking way suspect yourself :sas2:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
But look at you calling for assistance instead of dealing with and debating the topic at hand. You're looking way suspect yourself :sas2:

Backup? you sound like another one of my stalkers that's all...how is that asking for backup!? are you okay? :what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
whoever you are, you have the debate skills of a mounds bar.

every time you get emotionally riled up over a topic or somebody asks you tough questions, you dive immediately into ad hominem attacks. it's like you're socially retarded.

Please by all means get your last word in, and I won't be throwing you on ignore you are indeed entertaining after all. :coffee:
and I know that's you @LeVraiPapi...can any mods confirm this ain't the same IP address? :pachaha:

and claiming an anonymous poster off an internet exchange, to be an "alt" off top with no factual basis, for no reason, calling her a "candy bar", while making announcements about not putting a poster on "ignore", and running to the equivalent of the school principal for backup in a last ditch effort, is the epitome of emotional stable adjustment and intelligence.
:comeon::comeon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Backup? you sound like another one of my stalkers that's all...how is that asking for backup!? are you okay? :what:
You cried to the mods for backup to check my IP address, called me an "alt" and referred to me as some poster who I have never seen post before off a Mo'nique post to a disagreement.... but I'm the ''stalker" . I'm not the one who isn't fine right now, or having a meltdown over a damn Netflix lawsuit. At no time did I run to ask the mods anything about you, Garvey.
:comeon::mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Moving on from the buffoonery and attempted derailment of the discussion
Charlamagne makes a good point here - it's gonna be hard to call Netflix on this seeing how diverse and inclusive they are; I doubt ava duvernay is siding w/monique on this :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The most overly used and out of context words on this site have to be "stalker", "snitch" "emotional" and "attacks" .. dafuqqq.
How are you a whole grown damn man, claiming not to be emotional and feeling attacked while stalked over the internet, asking for IP checks bc someone debates with you on a thread or has a differing point of view. You must be meek and frail af offline if you feel this affected over e-chats. Would you like a review by the Cyber-Investigation Unit of the FBI, too??
:mjtf:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they are on the same level just Amy is valued more simply because she is white. Monique won an Oscar for crying out loud.

Winning an Oscar isn't a guarantee to make top dollar or get star roles for the rest of your career. We can list Oscar and Grammy award winners where that was their peak and they didn't come close to maintaining that level of success or pay. Precious was 10 years ago.

Why does an Oscar win for a dramatic role 10 years ago mean she should command top dollar for a comedy special when no one has been able to name anything of note she's done since then?

You're going to act like Adam Sandler's new movies are not flops on Netflix and he still can commend a salary despite the same?
Netflix Reveals Record-Breaking Stats for Sandler-Aniston ‘Murder Mystery’ Flick

“Murder Mystery,” the latest Adam Sandler film to debut on Netflix, broke viewing records on the streaming service, the company revealed Tuesday. The film, which is co-headlined by Jennifer Aniston, was seen by close to 30.9 million households in its first 3 days, according to a tweet sent out Tuesday afternoon.
What are you basing his Netflix movies being flops on?

Also, Adam Sander really never had a "hit" movie per se, no Oscar contender but he gets a boost because of his fan base leading to Amy Schumer - what they both have in common is they are Jewish and receive a push.
Wedding Singer
Waterboy
Big Daddy
Mr Deeds
Anger Management
50 First Dates
Longest Yard
Click
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Don't Mess with the Zohan
Grown Ups
Just Go WIth It
Grown Ups 2

were all hits.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Moving on from the buffoonery and attempted derailment of the discussion
Charlamagne makes a good point here - it's gonna be hard to call Netflix on this seeing how diverse and inclusive they are; I doubt ava duvernay is siding w/monique on this :francis:

The 5 minutes of Breakfast Club commentary sure will be useful to the court. I mean, forget about people with academic credentials. psychologists/sociologists with legal experience, data analysts.. and any other legal minds. Charlamagne's word IS the law.
:hubie:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you’re 100% wrong here. Discrimination against “independent contractors” (or employees at will, represented employees, whatever) is not legal in the USA. I don’t know how else to say it. :manny:

I've worked as an independent contractor. You obviously don't know what that designation means as you have again once again used employee interchangeably. Nothing to explain. You just don't know the laws. They can discriminate all they want with who they enter into independent contracts with. Companies do it every day. They just can't explicitly state or have a policy like that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Winning an Oscar isn't a guarantee to make top dollar for the rest of your career. We can list Oscar and Grammy award winners where that was their peak and they didn't come close to maintaining that level of success or pay. Precious was 10 years ago. Why does an Oscar win for a dramatic role 10 years ago mean she should command top dollar for a comedy special when no one has been able to name anything of note she's done since then?

Netflix Reveals Record-Breaking Stats for Sandler-Aniston ‘Murder Mystery’ Flick

What are you basing his Netflix movies being flops on?

Wedding Singer
Waterboy
Big Daddy
Mr Deeds
Anger Management
50 First Dates
Longest Yard
Click
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Don't Mess with the Zohan
Grown Ups
Just Go WIth It
Grown Ups 2

were all hits.
Ok. Thanks for this info. and posting factual details to support your response. I'll respond later. But at least you had the capacity to actually post up lists, data in reply to support your statement, which I can respect and work with. Rather than radio rumor reports and chit chat from biased sources, and crying to the mods along with small minded insults.

Daps
Do you believe she can prove discrimination in this situation ??
I don’t have access to Netflix’s or the rest of the industry’s data, so I have no idea whether Netflix is being discriminatory. This is Amerikkka tho, so I’m half expecting a true look at the data would show discrimination.... not just against her. :francis:

I have stated several times, however, that I believe she’s delusional with the comparisons she’s making, so I don’t expect she WILL prove it.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was Dave Chapelle bringing the lawsuit, thread would be 30 pages of support .. early.
But we wouldn't have to go back 10+ years to find people actually having an interest in anything Dave has done.

Ratings: SNL Hits 150-Week High, Biggest Audience Since Trump Hosted

Dave Chappelle’s “TV comeback” to host Saturday Night Live delivered a 3.15 demo rating and 8.69 million total viewers, eclipsing the Oct. 22 edition (Tom Hanks/Lady Gaga, 2.4/8.65 mil) to mark new season highs.

In fact, SNL scored its best demo number since Dec. 21, 2013, when Jimmy Fallon hosted with musical guest Justin Timberlake, and its largest total audience since a year ago, when Donald Trump hosted with musical guest Lady Gaga.

From 2 years ago
Here's How Much Money Dave Chappelle Made From His Radio City Music Hall Residency

Back in September Dave Chappelle took over Radio City Music Hall for a residency that resulted in 16 shows alongside artists and entertainers such as Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Erykah Badu, The Roots, Solange, and others. Now, it has been revealed just how much money the comedian made from the residency.

Chappelle made close to $11,500,000, according to a report from Pollstar, with each show netting an average of $718,512. In total the comedian sold 93,715 tickets throughout the residency. The money earned by Chappelle is not really too surprising, especially when you take into account how much money he received for his three Netflix specials (a reported $60 million). Two of those Netflix specials, “The Age of Spin” and “Deep in the Heart of Texas,” were released earlier this year, while the third one, “Equinimity,” will be dropping on New Year’s Eve.

Even when he was on his "sabbatical" popping up at random comedy clubs, the shyt would make the news and clips would be all over Youtube. People anticipated him coming back. If Netflix for whatever reason offered Dave only $500k, Dave could easily go to HBO, Hulu, Showtime, etc. and get a bunch of money.