Monique is officially suing Netflix

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No network/platform is going to work with her after this. If she is prepared to operate in that blackballed space then more power to her. It is going to be tough though

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Why are people in this thread shytting on Monique and so mad at her? :dahell:

Do you work for Netflix or something?

She's suing a corporation; she's not taking money from your pockets.

Let her cook. I don't get the Monique hate.
either nikkaz hate their own mothers or its just cacs up in here bein cacs. thats really it

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
It's alot of things for me personally her ego is out of control she goes up on radio stations and try to make herself bigger than who she is... Blaming everyone else but she's not putting in the work she's resting on her laurels instead of touring and keeping her name in the streets... I mean I have no dog in the fight but Dave Chappelle stayed working on his material he was worth the Netflix deal she was mad cause she trying to compare her to Dave...:heh: like you serious???

It doesn' explain the hate and hostility she's getting here. You're acting like she started a campaign to boycot Chapelle.
She's just suing Netflix.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
She need better representation. She should have declined the offer. Went on tour, sold out every venue and came back to them with the numbers. Nobody wants to invest in someone and they not gonna make they money back. She still hasn’t shown how she could make Netflix more money.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She need better representation. She should have declined the offer. Went on tour, sold out every venue and came back to them with the numbers. Nobody wants to invest in someone and they not gonna make they money back. She still hasn’t shown how she could make Netflix more money.
which is why people have issue

those who don't understand, don't understand business or the fact that her lawsuit has no legs to stand on.

trying to spin this into a support sista movement. :laff:

monique is exhibiting levels of delusion and entitlement only know to white women...