Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This grasping for straws is the reason real cases like Byron Allens are taken with less credibility:thumbsdown:
Monique and her husband-ager are the most delusional humans I've ever witnessed in my lifetime on earth.

Highly rated Donkey of the Decade contenders
[
This bytch needs to sit down somewhere

Claiming gender discrimination because Netflix offered her $500,000 and offered Dave Chappelle $60 million

bytch, you ain't Dave Chappelle!
:huhldup:
Way to get black balled

:stopitslime:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fed...lawsuit-against-netflix.794994/#post-38465081

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I see All of these same posters in a thread backing Byron Allen up in the Supreme Court case against Comcast yet choose to shyt on Monique for suing for the same thing (racial discrimination affecting equal pay and opportunity).

Byron Allen said Diddy and Magic Johnson are scared to speak out on how they were low-balled and setup to fail by the Network because they are scared of being ostracized.

Yet Monique is literally doing what Byron Allen said Diddy and Magic are too scared to do and I just read over 50 post from "black men" shytting on a black woman calling out clear racial discrimination.
Monique is not suing to win the money, the case is now on legal record that netflix has been accused of racial and/or gender discrimination and gives the next young brother or sister being low-balled by a network because they are black a leg to stand on (historical precedent).

Until someone can explain to me why Amy Schumer was given 26x the amount Monique was offered ($13 million) for her terrible special then I'll say her claims are vaild (Amy's standup was so bad netflix had to change is rating system so it wouldn't show up rated one star)

An older relative explained to me that most of the "working class" black people hated on Dr. King and Brother Malcolm heavily during the 60's because they were "rocking the boat."

I'm seeing this play out in real time and Monique will be on the right side of history when they internal emails and correspondence between the Netflix folks are revealed.

Have you guys forgot about the foul shyt them cacs was saying about Kevin Hart when the Sony emails were hacked and leaked? Yet you are doubting Monique?

Protect Black Women.

so embarrassing

what a loser

:scust:
Why are people in this thread shytting on Monique and so mad at her? :dahell:

Do you work for Netflix or something?

She's suing a corporation; she's not taking money from your pockets.

Let her cook. I don't get the Monique hate.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fed...iscrimination-lawsuit-against-netflix.794994/

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's getting really bad advice

The only way I see this working for her is that she really didn't have any material

Had no ability to go in the road and make money so now this buys her free publicity and more time to build her act to then go on the road and build her following

I dunno.. but I saw Deon Cole recently on Netflix and he was funny. I doubt she'd be better than he was

She needs to get her act together literally

There's no way they settle with her
She just burned the bridge of the one employer handing out checks in her field

Take the "low ball" offer give a great show and go on the road.. that's what I would've told her

Then negotiate for a better deal on the next show assuming it goes well
She has no case cause Netflix is not required to enter into a contract with her in the first place. She is not an employee. She is an independent contractor and every contract is independently negotiated. You can't simply compare one contract to another. She has a right to ask for more money in the contract.. and netflix has a right to say no and walk away. They don't need to provide any data or reason why they don't want to do business with an independent contractor.
Quite literally none of this has anything to do with my point...Monique has been CONFIRMED to be difficult to work with, this is why she got blackballed. :comeon:

I pulled an example of somebody who did the same thing, and had to WORK to get back to where she is do you not see that whole nyquil commercial I just posted? :mjtf:

PLEASE respond back to the facts I just laid out, I don't entertain emotional trolling.:coffee:
:what:Huh? this is the primary source of her blacklisting...the contents of that email are why she hasn't been able to find work out there

and I know that's you @LeVraiPapi...can any mods confirm this ain't the same IP address? :pachaha:

whoever you are, you have the debate skills of a mounds bar.

every time you get emotionally riled up over a topic or somebody asks you tough questions, you dive immediately into ad hominem attacks. it's like you're socially retarded.

Please by all means get your last word in, and I won't be throwing you on ignore you are indeed entertaining after all. :coffee:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fed...iscrimination-lawsuit-against-netflix.794994/
tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow...I didn’t think she had a chance...great news for her tho if it ultimately works out in her favor

technically speaking she can sue for anything but she’s not gonna win

*edit*

nvm...the update just states what I said and that is she has the right to sue and go forward with the case...I hope she wins but I still don’t think it’s likely to happen

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow...I didn’t think she had a chance...great news for her tho if ultimately it works out in her favor
She won’t, if her case is based on Schumer all you gotta do is point out the revenues from movies

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Uhhh...this news doesn't negate anything I said in here at all :pachaha:

monique is difficult to work with, she was blacklisted as a result, and I don't see her winning this lawsuit <<< that last part is just my opinion.

If she does indeed win, i'll be shocked...because like i said, it's gonna be hard to sue the company that has employed the Obama's for racism...but congrats to her for getting this far :ehh: