Monique is officially suing Netflix

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread got hard to read about 2 or 3 pages in.

I told ya'll about arguing with women :francis:

But seriously, her lawyers should be beaten for taking advantage of her like this.

Like someone else said, she could use this money to put a tour together, or record her own special, anything to prove she's still an actual draw.

Hell if she dropped a special right after telling Oprah to suck her dikk I would've watched it.

You hate to see a person be so delusional, especially one with actual talent.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
you don't see the problem with someone using racial and sex discrimination in a lawsuit falsely... that's on you peasant.

If it's used falsely, the court will throw it in the bin. If her claim is baseless, the court will tell her to kick rock. That's the point of the judicial system. People do it everyday. You gonna police the grounds for lawsuit for everyone? That's on you...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If it's used falsely, the court will throw it in the bin. If her claim is baseless, the court will tell her to kick rock. That's the point of the judicial system. People do it everyday. You gonna police the grounds for lawsuit for everyone? That's on you...
:dwillhuh:

that's the whole point. it is and she's getting finessed by her lawyers and about to lose money

y'all nikkaz are fukking slow

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Thread got hard to read about 2 or 3 pages in.

I told ya'll about arguing with women :francis:

But seriously, her lawyers should be beaten for taking advantage of her like this.

Like someone else said, she could use this money to put a tour together, or record her own special, anything to prove she's still an actual draw.

Hell if she dropped a special right after telling Oprah to suck her dikk I would've watched it.

You hate to see a person be so delusional, especially one with actual talent.

I think a lot of this falls on her “daddy”

But mark my words, the moment she leaves him, does a tearful interview about how she was being controlled and manipulated by him, her career will get right back on track

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of this falls on her “daddy”

But mark my words, the moment she leaves him, does a tearful interview about how she was being controlled and manipulated by him, her career will get right back on track

I'm starting to think its her.

Everytime she gets some notoriety and attention she does absolutely nothing with it. Not even a YouTube channel.

It's not like she was green to the nature of being famous before she met him.

I think she honestly thinks she's above having to grind and build her following back up. Like that one oscar 10 years ago means she doesn't have to try anymore, and she's constantly burning bridges because other people refuse to recognize her "stature".

And she's doing that classic move terrible people do when they pretend their completely self motivated actions are really to help benefit someone else

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

that's the whole point. it is and she's getting finessed by her lawyers and about to lose money

y'all nikkaz are fukking slow

You're getting mad at her because she's getting finessed :usure:

If that was the case, all of the heat would've been directed at her lawyers, not her. The energy displayed in this thread is the same displayed in other threads before the lawsuit. Mo Nique been going at nETFLIX and I've seen the same hostiity here. People acting like they own Netflix shares or something.

If that's the issue, let her shoot her shot: a lot of people had weak cases and end up winning. She's taking a risk; it's not a reason to hate on her.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're getting mad at her because she's getting finessed :usure:

If that was the case, all of the heat would've been directed at her lawyers, not her. The energy displayed in this thread is the same displayed in other threads before the lawsuit. Mo Nique been going at nETFLIX and I've seen the same hostiity here. People acting like they own Netflix shares or something.

If that's the issue, let her shoot her shot: a lot of people had weak cases and end up winning. She's taking a risk; it's not a reason to hate on her.

Ain't no smoke for Monique, nikkas just commenting on how dumb the case is. She's not "going at" Netflix, her feelings are hurt because she's not as famous as she thought she was.

Netflix out here dropping bags on comedians to the point they straight shut comedy central and hbo down when it comes to comedy specials.

In her mind, she thought she was up there with Chappelle and chris rock. She wasn't.

Amy Schumer is just the strawman, she had great timing and cashed in on an incredibly hot streak before the world got tired of her. She wouldn't get the same offer for a new special

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
But she's the most decorated comedian alive :troll:

I haven't heard her say anything in the media funny in years...all I see is complaining and complaining and her "daddy" helping her somehow

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Ain't no smoke for Monique, nikkas just commenting on how dumb the case is. She's not "going at" Netflix, her feelings are hurt because she's not as famous as she thought she was.

Netflix out here dropping bags on comedians to the point they straight shut comedy central and hbo down when it comes to comedy specials.

In her mind, she thought she was up there with Chappelle and chris rock. She wasn't.

Amy Schumer is just the strawman, she had great timing and cashed in on an incredibly hot streak before the world got tired of her. She wouldn't get the same offer for a new special

Cats are doing more than commenting. Let's be real. A lot of people are getting mad at her because she's talking. I mean, she might be wrong, but so what?

She's frustrated because she's not as big as she thougth? Well, that's normal.

Of course, she going at Netflix. It was verbally, and now it's a lawsuit. ONce again, her lawsuit might be weak, so what? People try to finesse a bag thru lawsuit everyday, it's basically an american sport. I don't see the issue here.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats are doing more than commenting. Let's be real. A lot of people are getting mad at her because she's talking. I mean, she might be wrong, but so what?

She's frustrated because she's not as big as she thougth? Well, that's normal.

Of course, she going at Netflix. It was verbally, and now it's a lawsuit. ONce again, her lawsuit might be weak, so what? People try to finesse a bag thru lawsuit everyday, it's basically an american sport. I don't see the issue here.

She's free to do that,

But people are also free to comment on the weaknesses of her argument without making it into a race thing.

Like honestly, if this was Tiffany Haddish like 2 years ago this would make more sense. But even then, nobody is forcing anyone to take a low ball offer