Monique is officially suing Netflix

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Don't get trying to push this as some black cause issue when the bytch tried to throw Chappelle under the bus :gucci:

It is also a matter of having integrity. On the surface is her argument right? No. She doesn't bring in money and has been irrelevant for years.

Supporting weak arguments casts strong arguments under a poor light. Being selective pays.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
So y'all riding with Byron and not Monique huh?

I wish I could slap someone through their screen when they said stupid shyt like the above.

They are two different cases.

A: This person wants to start of a farm, but the nearest distributor refuses to sell him Soy. As a result, he can't sustain produce and misses out on contracts.

B: This person has a pig for sale. They want 20,000 for the pig, the consumer is only willing to pay 2,000 for it.

The cases are not alike and this how we effectively tear one another down, by throwing away cases away with merit to support shyt we should not be supporting.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could slap someone through their screen when they said stupid shyt like the above.

They are two different cases.

A: This person wants to start of a farm, but the nearest distributor refuses to sell him Soy. As a result, he can't sustain produce and misses out on contracts.

B: This person has a pig for sale. They want 20,000 for the pig, the consumer is only willing to pay 2,000 for it.

The cases are not alike and this how we effectively tear one another down, by throwing away cases away with merit to support shyt we should not be supporting.
They're both seeking some type of equality . slap yourself square

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't get trying to push this as some black cause issue when the bytch tried to throw Chappelle under the bus :gucci:

It is also a matter of having integrity. On the surface is her argument right? No. She doesn't bring in money and has been irrelevant for years.

Supporting weak arguments casts strong arguments under a poor light. Being selective pays.
And ride for Roseanne

don't forget

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So y'all riding with Byron and not Monique huh?
Bryron has evidence his sales people were told that they would NOT get sold networks as long as they "work for that N*GGER"

This is where you slow brehs expose yourselves.

Byron HAS been discriminated on and he has been stopped from buying by cable industry. He has evidence of it as well.. it's not speculation like other case.

Monique doesn't like the offer she was given on the table, she wasn't discriminated upon as a woman or a Black person. Netflix can easily prove both just by showing who they are paying. Her case has no legs. She can't draw enough viewership with the content she already had on netflix which they can show in court. Nobody was watching her shyt and she want the same kind of money as people who have large VIEWERSHIP.

no matter how many ways nikkaz break it down for you stupid muthafukaz you don't get it. :snoop:

You brehs are a shining example of why education is fundamental.

Stay in school kids.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
What about all these struggle comics on Netflix that are finally getting more shine because of the Worldwide marketing Netflix offers?

Deon Cole knocked it out the park this last special (similar to Moniques humor too)...I'm not sure what he got offered but im sure he gained way more fans. That Jo Koy dude killed it too with lowball offer and now has lots of gigs.

She could've been on her second special by now had she accepted.

There are old comics grinding their ass off in podcast game too , hoping to get more recognition and gigs.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryron has evidence his sales people were told that they would NOT get sold networks as long as they "work for that N*GGER"

This is where you slow brehs expose yourselves.

Byron HAS been discriminated on and he has been stopped from buying by cable industry. He has evidence of it as well.. it's not speculation like other case.

Monique doesn't like the offer she was given on the table, she wasn't discriminated upon as a woman or a Black person. Netflix can easily prove both just by showing who they are paying. Her case has no legs. She can't draw enough viewership with the content she already had on netflix which they can show in court. Nobody was watching her shyt and she want the same kind of money as people who have large VIEWERSHIP.

no matter how many ways nikkaz break it down for you stupid muthafukaz you don't get it. :snoop:

You brehs are a shining example of why education is fundamental.

Stay in school kids.

So you feel like Monique wasn't discriminated against because nobody called her a ******? There's a million ways to get discriminated against so I'm not sure why you feel Monique shouldn't feel like she was unless you were in those meetings between her and Netflix. The only other reason I can think of is that you just don't like Monique and want her to just shut up and do comedy .......

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you feel like Monique wasn't discriminated against because nobody called her a ******? There's a million ways to get discriminated against so I'm not sure why you feel Monique shouldn't feel like she was unless you were in those meetings between her and Netflix. The only other reason I can think of is that you just don't like Monique and want her to just shut up and do comedy .......
You retarded fam. Can't break it down for you any further.

Education is key.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad part about all this is this shyt goes on in every profession. We praise athletes for chasing their bags and exposing discrimination. I don't hear the "start your own team, perform well and then get put on."

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're emotional and name calling. You sound like a scorned woman. You're the definition of "broken down" FAM
She wasn't discriminated on in any capacity.

You slow brehs are lost. The scenario got broken down several ways. Accept your limitations.

Thread will be upped when she loose