mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mods get this clown Kermit outta of this thread

He's ruining this legendary thread :snoop:

i'm the only one coming to nigerian's defense. this thread will turn into a circle jerk of self-hate if i leave it. yall really trying to destroy a man's idea. this is the worst thread i have ever seen on the-coli. it's almost depressing.

Daps
i'm the only one coming to nigerian's defense. this thread will turn into a circle jerk of self-hate if i leave it. yall really trying to destroy a man's idea. this is the worst thread i have ever seen on the-coli. it's almost depressing.

Shut up and get out. The Nigerian isn't even defending himself, doesn't that say something to you? :camby:
Ruining this thread with your fukking caping.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you said you were leaving and not coming back well:camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because you always want to try to clown me for having a bi-racial mom. :umad: that you don't have white blood running through your veins. you're a sad and sick c00n who hates being black. and yet, i love being black, despite having a bi-racial mom. that's what separates the two of us. you want to try to clown me for being a fake militant, but you're the fake who secretly wishes he was part white.

i don't want demon blood in my veins, having a white mom who was shyt on by her family for dating black seemed to have fukked you in the head. without going into a crazy rant about how blacks are at the bottom, we're crabs in a bucket, this is why white people are on top, etc etc. how about you just answer my question w/o the ad ad hominem attacks.

what does sean and nigerian have to do with white folks and why do you keep making this about race? :troll:

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE

The only thing is he destroyed his own idea.

I came in this bytch giving this nikka sound advice to go see a lawyer.

You came in here with his dikk in your mouth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thanks for the 1st Day Support !! & Who ever ordered & J I threw you a ball and lanyard in your pack my dude !!
Ill Post the Discount Code in a couple of Hours!!!www.mollywater.com

***International Shipping Email Sean@mollywater.com
e495.jpg

THE BOXES!! :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't want demon blood in my veins, having a white mom who was shyt on by her family for dating black seemed to have fukked you in the head. without going into a crazy rant about how blacks are at the bottom, we're crabs in a bucket, this is why white people are on top, etc etc. how about you just answer my question w/o going into a complete ad hominan attack.

what does sean and nigerian have to do with white folks and why do you keep making this about race? :troll:

my mom's mom is fully black. only her father, my grandfather, is white. no ad hominem (that's how you spell it, dumb nikka) attacks here. you're hating on a black man trying to succeed at life. you're giving support to a thieving ghetto nikka stealing his shyt. that's real talk right there. that makes you a c00n. you're worse than white people, because nigerian is getting support from white people. they didn't try to steal his shyt. but a black man is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wouldn't be surprised if it was tap water and the only money he spent on the product was the bottle, label, and t-shirts. It was about everything but the water. And after reading his fuze interview it was obvious he was tryingto sell it to people under the influence who wouldn't care to pay $5 for club water.

No, The Nigerian ripped off Molly Water. Hence the reason he left the E out of his version of it. He didn't even get it trademarked.

It was established in a previous thread that this was the case and rather than explain himself, The Nigerian acted like he was going to get his big bad legal squad on the case and made it seem like they ripped him off.. Whereas after the fact he just continued to dodge basic questions, not even address the trademark or the legitimacy of his product, and just continued to lead people on and lie about it.

He was faking the funk from the getgo. The loft, the countless club and party pictures, buying facebook likes, the fuze TV interview, the average girls, he was criticizing people for trying to fake an image of success many times but he did the exact same thing. He acted like a boss when he was actually an entry level trainee. He acted like he was the best businessman in the world yet he refused to take any of our advice and ignored it completely. This thread is a great tool on how NOT to operate a business in the public sphere.

I believed in that dude and supported him as a fellow Nigerian, but seriously...f*ck that dude. He just continued to contribute to that horrible stereotype that us Nigerians are scammers and always have ulterior (sp) motives with money. I know how hard it is to promote my brand/line when people haven't seen a picture of the product or know what it looks like and it gets even more trying knowing that there are other people doing the EXACT SAME THING with success cause they aren't me and can be seen with more trust. But that's part of the game, you have to work to build people's trust. He just wanted the fame and success and the girls and the money without putting in any work at all.

This is the last post I'll make in this thread (knock on wood). I'm not hating on The Nigerian, but he disappointed me with this BS.

:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You Guys Asked for 10% But we Decided to Give You 15% for the love

Visit the site and use this code :
THECOLI
15% off all orders
www.mollywater.com

Free Shipping on ALL ORDERS !!!!
Free Water w/ ALL SHIRT PURCHASES !!!!

Discounts :damn:

Loss leaders :damn:

Customer Loyalty :damn:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my mom's mom is fully black. only her father, my grandfather, is white. no ad hominem (that's how you spell it, dumb nikka) attacks here. you're hating on a black man trying to succeed at life. you're giving support to a thieving ghetto nikka stealing his shyt. that's real talk right there. that makes you a c00n. you're worse than white people, because nigerian is getting support from white people. they didn't try to steal his shyt. but a black man is.

why is he a ghetto nikka? and not just a black man? you sound worst than them white dudes on storm front ....as time goes by it gets worse for you stop while you are way behind..you are about to start picking up more L's than your client

Status
Not open for further replies.