Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
first, the other side is not lawyered up. that nikka is talking shyt. second, intent supersedes sales. if intent can be proven before a sale is made, a claim to the trademark for THAT market (water, in this instance) can be argued and successfully won. am i saying that nigerian would win? he should, with the right counsel. if you all are so convinced this idea was NOT stolen, why is it that this mollywater nikka only just now appeared. there is zero trace of him when mining google for mentions. his google ranking isn't even worth mentioning. everything about this dude's venture screams, ":ohhh:, oh, shyt. molly plus water? = $$$$ let me get on that shyt quick"

and mollywater can't issue a cease and desist, because it came after nigerian's company. and the proof of that is readily available.

:russ: at this nikka bringing up google - fukk you are stupid

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
the thing is, he doesn't under estimate thecolis popularity. trust me, he proudly boasted over how much he enjoyed using coli for free advertising on tinychat
But he never took advantage of it like he really should have.How do you, as an upstart company, deny money? You got dudes in your town, WILLING TO COME TO YOU, and you still deny. He could have been giving dudes free shirts(like the real Molly water is) in exchange for free advertisement on whatever social networks they use. Simple things like that go a long way. You had plenty of people asking for them. Thing is, you can't learn how to hustle in a sense, it's either in you or not. nikkas tryna to really get money want every penny.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kermit da half way hustla
MvOXl7j.png
i thought you sold drugs, how you soft as twinkies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you are wrong only one person embarrassing themselves here on the coli....Nigerian...oh sorry I meant 2 ..Kermit da Hustla and the Nigerian...
kermit isn't the nigerian though, dude has just made this his weekly black power crusade. if it wasn't this, it'd be some commercial he found off st0rmfr0nt that features an interracial couple.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do white people have to do with ken or sean? i've asked you this several times and you keep skipping over it. :troll:

because you always want to try to clown me for having a bi-racial mom. :umad: that you don't have white blood running through your veins. you're a sad and sick c00n who hates being black. and yet, i love being black, despite having a bi-racial mom. that's what separates the two of us. you want to try to clown me for being a fake militant, but you're the fake who secretly wishes he was part white.

Status
Not open for further replies.