mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my mom's mom is fully black. only her father, my grandfather, is white.no ad hominem (that's how you spell it, dumb nikka) attacks here. you're hating on a black man trying to succeed at life. you're giving support to a thieving ghetto nikka stealing his shyt. that's real talk right there. that makes you a c00n. you're worse than white people, because nigerian is getting support from white people. they didn't try to steal his shyt. but a black man is.

that "thieving ghetto nikka" (your cac is showing
XhZqPIP.png
) handled his business with more professionalism than nigerian.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:stopitslime:

I don't know who Nigerian is, but I been here like the rest of you since he announced his plans. I saw the work he put in. I think it reflects poorly on this community that so many of you are cool with this Molly water nikka stealing son's concept and acting like he came up with the idea. Who gives a fukk how arrogant Nigerian can be? I can name several people posting in THIS thread who are @ssholes. Does that mean I'm so bitter and angry that I wish for their failure? Hell no.

This is why black people in America will never amount to shyt. We hate on our own success. Crab ass nikkas who will always be in the back of the bus. And both of my parents are black. Stop the self hate.
nikka sounding like clarence thomas right about now :banderas:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
why is he a ghetto nikka? and not just a black man? you sound worst than them white dudes on storm front ....as time goes by it gets worse for you stop while you are way behind..you are about to start picking up more L's than your client
This fakkit Kermit has said here that he comes from an upper middle class background. That considered, the fact that he puts "da hustla" in his screen name tells me everything I need to know about him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lesson learned from this incident is to never share your personal info with anyone on this site. this place is filled with sociopaths willing to ruin a man just so they can sleep well at night.

:snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This fakkit Kermit has said here that he comes from an upper middle class background. That considered, the fact that he puts "da hustla" in his screen name tells me everything I need to know about him.
I think you should elaborate breh breh. what does it tell you?:ld: it tells me something too. inquiring minds would like to know :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.