Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
a lesson learned from this incident is to never share your personal info with anyone on this site. this place is filled with sociopaths willing to ruin a man just so they can sleep well at night.

:snoop:
i gotta neg 40 more people before i can get you again.. :wow:

why you :cape:for someone who can give a shyt less about you? you invested in mollywatr:rip:? tell us how you really feel :lupe:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
JkYD5fS.gif
The gift that keeps on giving

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I didn't ask you. I asked the actual business owner. Stay on the sideline. Please don't quote me :heh:

Race is irrelevant to me in this because both owners are black. It is always that mixed race dude who like to overcompensate for their white side by being overly pro black when in reality, this shyt is more about the person's behavior than his race. You think if Nigerian came at us like mollywaterco did that folks would be clowning? Obviously not... All I see are two business owners with similar ideas, only one has been executed better from a business sense...

:wtf:

nikka, ARE YOU SERIOUS? this bootleg nikka STOLE someone's idea and started hawking it as his own. you really need to ask, "what is there to be sorted out?"

i already told you simple nikkas that you do NOT need a trademark to prove commercial intent. that is a FACT. and if nigerian can prove intent, through time stamped documents and actual marketing of his product (where commercial sale is still not required for evidence of intent), this mollywater nikka is
giphy.gif

you nikkas need to start loving yourself more. stop hating on black success and achievement. give support to legitimate black business. this nikka's whole company is LIGHT. the logo. the website. the following (there is no fukking following, because the company was just created.)

Status
Not open for further replies.