mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not half anything, first of all. second, i guarantee you that white people don't hate on themselves the way we hate on ourselves. black people are so jealous of any black man or woman that comes even a mile within success that they start hating almost immediately. we hate to see any black person make money, because we are perpetually broke and starving. we can't stand to see black excellence. this thread is a damn shame. so YES, i am saying that on a white forum a white boy coming up with the same idea and doing the same shyt nigerian did would not be treated the same by the other whites on that forum. they would ride with him and tell this counterfeit nikka to kick rocks.

nikkas in this thread are acting uncivilized. shyt is embarrassing as a black man.

You're really exposing your CACness right now, fakkit. :camby:

Daps
:wtf:

nikka, ARE YOU SERIOUS? this bootleg nikka STOLE someone's idea and started hawking it as his own. you really need to ask, "what is there to be sorted out?"

i already told you simple nikkas that you do NOT need a trademark to prove commercial intent. that is a FACT. and if nigerian can prove intent, through time stamped documents and actual marketing of his product (where commercial sale is still not required for evidence of intent), this mollywater nikka is

you nikkas need to start loving yourself more. stop hating on black success and achievement. give support to legitimate black business. this nikka's whole company is LIGHT. the logo. the website. the following (there is no fukking following, because the company was just created.)

I thought you weren't coming back to this thread tho :beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nikka, ARE YOU SERIOUS? this bootleg nikka STOLE someone's idea and started hawking it as his own. you really need to ask, "what is there to be sorted out?"

i already told you simple nikkas that you do NOT need a trademark to prove commercial intent. that is a FACT. and if nigerian can prove intent, through time stamped documents and actual marketing of his product (where commercial sale is still not required for evidence of intent), this mollywater nikka is
giphy.gif

you nikkas need to start loving yourself more. stop hating on black success and achievement. give support to legitimate black business. this nikka's whole company is LIGHT. the logo. the website. the following (there is no fukking following, because the company was just created.)

YOU STILL MAD? :bryan:

Jhx1He0.gif

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE

giphy.gif

nah breh, its whoever sold their product FIRST in the commercial marketplace. INTENT doesn't mean shyt - it's who sold first in the commercial marketplace. Very hard to prove - it is true that you do NOT need a trademark, the person with the Trademark is the boss in this case since they are SO close together AND Domain registration does not prove or mean anything either. Nigerian better have stacks on deck to go against a TM if not he should fold - looks like the other side is already lawyered up and ready to roll like they should be in this situation.

In all honestly like I said in my previous post I'd be sending @The Nigerian a Cease & Desist letter to protect my brand.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah breh, its whoever sold their product FIRST in the commercial marketplace. INTENT doesn't mean shyt - it's who sold first in the commercial marketplace. Very hard to prove - it is true that you do NOT need a trademark, the person with the Trademark is the boss in this case since they are SO close together AND Domain registration does not prove or mean anything either. Nigerian better have stacks on deck to go against a TM if not he should fold - looks like the other side is already lawyered up and ready to roll like they should be in this situation.

In all honestly like I said in my previous post I'd be sending @The Nigerian a Cease & Desist letter to protect my brand.
@MollyWaterCo is being gracious by allowing nigerians shyt to still exist in the same space. i assume nigerian isn't ready to fork over the lawyer money to defend his brand for the next few yrs :heh:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
:beli: this guy again
But I've seen 3 people mention that they were going to pass this on to professors, which means alot of people outside of the coli are going to read this life shattering L.
DUDE CAME THRU AND MADE BREAD ON YOUR HOME TURF. Wtf? You underestimated how much the coli could provide. I know you feel fukked up.

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
@MollyWaterCo is being gracious by allowing nigerians shyt to still exist in the same space. i assume nigerian isn't ready to fork over the lawyer money to defend his brand for the next few yrs :heh:

Yep that is what I read as well but what if Mollywatr take off, then boy might have a change of heat and take this nikka for everything.

nikka need LEGAL advice

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
If this thread didn't solidify @kermit da hustla as the absolute WORST poster in this forum, I don't know what will :snoop:

Don't bother replying to this you fakket - I ain't gonna respond :umad::umad:

damn I feel bad for @The Nigerian nikka got cancelled

I am also a business owner who came up with my own brand, and coming from me @The Nigerian is done - Molly Water Co can shut his whole shyt down if he wanted to, which I would. I'd get my lawyer to send this nikka a cease & desist letter immediately. I know that sounds harsh but thats how it go in the business world, he must protect his own interest.

@The Nigerian I feel bad for you man but at this point it makes no sense for you to carry on your business - it would just be money down the drain continuing your venture. You did everything ass backwards, you should have protected your brand and went from there.

This situation gave me chills as like I said I created my own brand and to be in this nikka situation would be depressing. I no you hurt nikka, but even right now you need to go see a LAWYER immediately.

GL

:russ: at your user name

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm kicking real talk. deal with it, cock sucker. i'm not a fan of cacs, but blacks are the biggest haters in society. our community is shyt because it's filled with crabs in a bucket.

i'm willing to bet at least 98% of white people who had their business ideas stolen had it usurped by another white person. stop trying to make white folks seem holier than thou with their business practices, it doesn't get any more shady than white folks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

first, the other side is not lawyered up. that nikka is talking shyt. second, intent supersedes sales. if intent can be proven before a sale is made, a claim to the trademark for THAT market (water, in this instance) can be argued and successfully won. am i saying that nigerian would win? he should, with the right counsel. if you all are so convinced this idea was NOT stolen, why is it that this mollywater nikka only just now appeared. there is zero trace of him when mining google for mentions. his google ranking isn't even worth mentioning. everything about this dude's venture screams, ":ohhh:, oh, shyt. molly plus water? = $$$$ let me get on that shyt quick"

and mollywater can't issue a cease and desist, because it came after nigerian's company. and the proof of that is readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.