3G1XoBn.gif

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
damn I feel bad for @The Nigerian nikka got cancelled

I am also a business owner who came up with my own brand, and coming from me @The Nigerian is done - Molly Water Co can shut his whole shyt down if he wanted to, which I would. I'd get my lawyer to send this nikka a cease & desist letter immediately. I know that sounds harsh but thats how it go in the business world, he must protect his own interest.

@The Nigerian I feel bad for you man but at this point it makes no sense for you to carry on your business - it would just be money down the drain continuing your venture. You did everything ass backwards, you should have protected your brand and went from there.

This situation gave me chills as like I said I created my own brand and to be in this nikka situation would be depressing. I no you hurt nikka, but even right now you need to go see a LAWYER immediately.

GL

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
why do people actually feel bad for @The Nigerian :why: brehs, HE WAS NEVER SERIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE. the whole reason this shyt is funny is because he was dikking around on some bullshyt ass troll game while somebody else took it seriously and took advantage of the opportunity and is now eating. @The Nigerian is to sohh as @Brooklynzson and @bk are to our beloved coli :blessed: wake the fukk up already
original

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is there to be sorted out?

:wtf:

nikka, ARE YOU SERIOUS? this bootleg nikka STOLE someone's idea and started hawking it as his own. you really need to ask, "what is there to be sorted out?"

i already told you simple nikkas that you do NOT need a trademark to prove commercial intent. that is a FACT. and if nigerian can prove intent, through time stamped documents and actual marketing of his product (where commercial sale is still not required for evidence of intent), this mollywater nikka is
giphy.gif

you nikkas need to start loving yourself more. stop hating on black success and achievement. give support to legitimate black business. this nikka's whole company is LIGHT. the logo. the website. the following (there is no fukking following, because the company was just created.)

Status
Not open for further replies.