mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know who exhibited intent for commercial distribution first. it wasn't molly water. and that is what is relevant. as far as using coke and shyt on his products. there are a lot of companies that do satirical shyt like that and don't get into trouble. it's all about how you finesse it.

Not how you finesse it bro, when companies do this its called comparative marketing, they show how their product is superior, not bash another product. If Samsung was to Bash apple there would be a lawsuit...like I said do some more research on this stuff has nothing to do with how you finesse it..

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
:childplease:

Nigerian treated certain questions with arrogance cause nikkas weren't serious. They were baiting him, pretending they had interest in the product to try and prove that it didn't exist. I don't blame Nigerian telling fake customers to kick rocks. It's clear that they were going to buy his shyt anyway.

:comeon: THAT IS EXACTLY WHY HE SHOULD HAVE PROVED THE PRODUCT EXISTED.

He could have shut the entire board up had he posted one, just one morsel of proof of his shyt being legit. I asked him many times the source of the water. Yeah, you had people shyttin' on him, but there were others who genuinely wanted information so they can support on here and on TC. Not on some disrespectful tip but he refused to answer. I don't know if you know this, but anyone who was on the AHH forums back in the day can tell you Nigerian has been a straight up dikk for a very, very long time. Damn shame he hasn't learned.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
All I know is that we need proper documentation of this event, this is part of the-coli history.
Someone needs to make a video of these events just like they did on :hamster:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Haven't finished this thread, but mollywatr has a lot more coverage via blogs and interviews than this other product, in fact, the molly water site doesn't come up until the second page in google. That said, Nigerian fukked up, dude had a little bit of coverage but no way to get the product (if it even existed) while the other guy has a product ready to go...u tell me where those sales are gonna go. Take that L

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is sohh and the coli all over again.

Sohh - Sit back and do nothing , no upgrades, have a prideful boastful attitude.

Mollywatr - Sit back and Do nothing but brand stolen twerk videos, talk down to posters and talk about a loft :heh:

Sohh - new board starts , members sign up still talk bad about them, losing market share no one coming back still preaching that bs be patient we care, were better, were original

Mollywatr - Molly water is official actually has product, can actually order the product online, its cheaper, the owners give discounts and care about their consumers like the coli. But ken still preaching that wait and see I'm original, stick by me jibberish

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Okay, I read this excerpt from Ken's interview and this really just seals the deal for me...

This is a movement. By being this honest and forthright, I’m putting myself and the people that I’m working with at great risk. The lying and dishonesty foster an environment that puts people at risk and in dangerous situations. As an agent of honesty and change, I know I’m taking that risk, but I know I’m doing some very righteous work here

http://www.fuse.tv/2013/09/mollywatr-ken-unaeze-interview

What a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.