mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you act like white people are just buddy-buddy like that :pachaha:

white people support each other more than we do our own. black people are always bitter and angry at life, jealous of white people for having white skin and white hair. mad that we are born into poverty and denied opportunities. so when we see a black person actually make it - or appear to make it - we get mad and pray for their downfall.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
At this point the @The Nigerian will not show up around these parts till the hype dies down

he's here under his kermit alias to guilt us into
supporting his hoe ass.
his mama aint shyt.
right now he's in a lavender colored robe
rocking back and forth in his computer chair rubbing
his monkey ass head with his bad nerves having ass.
We sippin mollywater around here nikka.
:whoo:

2ppa8sj.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
white people support each other more than we do our own. black people are always bitter and angry at life, jealous of white people for having white skin and white hair. mad that we are born into poverty and denied opportunities. so when we see a black person actually make it - or appear to make it - we get mad and pray for their downfall.

1. White people have the GUISE of unity...compared to business with non-whites...but amongst themselves, theres a reason they look so successful...cause you don't see their failures. :usure:

2. Black people just got a lot of the same rights and legal protections...we're on our way. Don't mean everyone gotta make it though. You can be given the tools to success, but its up to you to use them.

3. FYI, a black person DID make it. The guy with the better business idea. You cant be bytching about the notion that your friend succumbed to the free market, only because he's your friend.

Equality is about equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kermit da Hustla, everytime I come back in here for an update I see you ranting..

you are derailing the classic-ness of this thread...go start a "Mollywatr Support group" thread of you want to rant or be his spokesperson, Ken is not even arguing against the cause, its just you vs the rest of the coli in here

shut the fukk up, fakkit. :what:

because nigerian isn't in here, that means i shouldn't express my anger at the wack shyt on display?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. White people have the GUISE of unity...compared to business with non-whites...but amongst themselves, theres a reason they look so successful...cause you don't see their failures. :usure:

2. Black people just got a lot of the same rights and legal protections...we're on our way. Don't mean everyone gotta make it though. You can be given the tools to success, but its up to you to use them.

3. FYI, a black person DID make it. The guy with the better business idea. You cant be bytching about the notion that your friend succumbed to the free market, only because he's your friend.

Equality is about equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. :ufdup:

call it a guise, a veneer, what have you. white people are more supportive of each other. black people stew in their inferiority, angry at life and each other, plotting on our demise. we can't support our own. nigerian gave yall the opportunity to support him, and you all hated on his success. now you're trying to support some bootleg cornball who stole his idea and packaged some cheaply made shyt that doesn't even look at professional as mollywatr. get the fukk out of here with that. that is an example of black success. that is failure by any definition of the word. and as far as the molly water guy making it? MORE people are buzzing about nigerian's product. nobody gives a fukk about molly water. but maybe that'll change now that you coli crabs are going to buy his product. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can tell you are a young'n, you generalize everything, think black and white, always on the defensive and just plain out dont make ****in sense

i make plenty sense. because something is viewed as black and white doesn't necessarily negate the validity of one's perspective. this IS black/white. molly watr came first. molly water is counterfeit. deal with that black and white point of view, cock sucker.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:leostare: Man something ain't right about this. This feels like a false flag ether orchestrated by @The Nigerian. I pray it's real but this a little too perfectly orchestrated.

Being Nigerian and all, this would be the pinnacle of Nigerian scams
:lupe:....what if?

:ohhh:

tumblr_mmk856QYV41qcz85uo5_400.gif
@The Nigerian aint that savvy; his business model proves it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So should people continue to support newspapers instead of the internet?

:snoop:

this doesn't even make sense. print publications are an outdated business model. what nigerian has developed and intends to market is no different than what molly water copied and now attempts to peddle. you can't honestly be trying to draw a comparison between the two scenarios. :heh:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
call it a guise, a veneer, what have you. white people are more supportive of each other. black people stew in their inferiority, angry at life and each other, plotting on our demise. we can't support our own. nigerian gave yall the opportunity to support him, and you all hated on his success. now you're trying to support some bootleg cornball who stole his idea and packaged some cheaply made shyt that doesn't even look at professional as mollywatr. get the fukk out of here with that. that is an example of black success. that is failure by any definition of the word. and as far as the molly water guy making it? MORE people are buzzing about nigerian's product. nobody gives a fukk about molly water. but maybe that'll change now that you coli crabs are going to buy his product. :heh:

:leostare:

Seems that you have a different definition of the word "success", then the rest of society.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This shyt is too comical........

Since the news broke I Die laughing every time I see the Nigerian finger pointing smiley:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.